Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
In 7 days time, I will have finished 4 out of my 7 exams :O And arguably these 4 are the ones I least enjoy and are the most frustrating to study....

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
In 7 days time, I will have finished 4 out of my 7 exams :O And arguably these 4 are the ones I least enjoy and are the most frustrating to study....
Well hammer these 4 out of the way, and do your best. The other 3 straight band 6's?

HSC
In seven days time, I will finish 3/5 exams. Then a break of four days for the last two! I think I finish the earliest?
Probably, i finish on the 28th.

After english, 5 day break until bio, then one day break until 4u, then 4 days until chem followed by 3u

Hi there444

HSC
Probably, i finish on the 28th.

After english, 5 day break until bio, then one day break until 4u, then 4 days until chem followed by 3u
Oh. You dont do physics? Man you are missing out. Actuarial doesnt need bio unless you are just interested. Hahahaha all 7 are NOT a straight band 6 for everyone cos not Everyone can be faisalabdul, English in Particular

HSC
Oh. You dont do physics? Man you are missing out. Actuarial doesnt need bio unless you are just interested. Hahahaha all 7 are NOT a straight band 6 for everyone cos not Everyone can be faisalabdul, English in Particular
No i wanted to do physics but our school teachers are horrible. The read out the dotpoint and then talk about it for 2 mins, and then done. Dotpoint completed.

haha mreditor will get band 6 in all. Not me

I do standard hahaha, im hoping for a band 6 which will be hard.

And after reading ROT's belonging essay and comparing to mine in regards to vocab, techniques etc etc, mines bad.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah
Well
The thing about that
Is
Um
Yeah
So
I only realised the other day when collating stuff for English that I have never written a practice essay for it. I write them for modern and legal, I can't imagine never having done practice essays for them, but I guess it just never crossed my mind to do it for English. All I have for English is my trial and assessment tasks. I actually just realised today that the first time I'd ever written a Mod B essay was my trial.
Or handouts that teachers force on you?

photastic

HSC
If no one sits the HSC exams, this would result everyone in the state tying first since we all got zero. Does this mean we all get 99.95 :p

TrentsUnicorn

HSC
lol I'll only have finished 2/8 exams in 7 days :/ am I the only one with 8 exams or...

But at least I finish by the 31st :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)