Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Fuar after Tuesday I'm going to have a bonfire to burn all my english adv notes. Anyone want to join? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm waiting till end of HSC .. more fun to burn lots of notes..

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I think I will keep my notes for all my subjects. Show my kids what work I got through. I'll teach them how to analyse their storybooks at the age of 4.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
What about random pieces of paper with practice essays?
Yeah
Well
The thing about that
Is
Um
Yeah
So
I only realised the other day when collating stuff for English that I have never written a practice essay for it. I write them for modern and legal, I can't imagine never having done practice essays for them, but I guess it just never crossed my mind to do it for English. All I have for English is my trial and assessment tasks. I actually just realised today that the first time I'd ever written a Mod B essay was my trial.

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC
lel gunna fckn smash modules

jk barely done anything for past 5 days, the feeling of being screwed still hasn't dawned on me yet

gg uni goal

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah
Well
The thing about that
Is
Um
Yeah
So
I only realised the other day when collating stuff for English that I have never written a practice essay for it. I write them for modern and legal, I can't imagine never having done practice essays for them, but I guess it just never crossed my mind to do it for English. All I have for English is my trial and assessment tasks. I actually just realised today that the first time I'd ever written a Mod B essay was my trial.

You can burn trials/assessment tasks?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)