Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
Curious to know answers to this question -

When you write your introduction, do you guys start off with a sentence just describing belonging blah blah, or do you describe it whilst integrating the question?
refer above ^^

Hi there444

HSC

When you write your introduction, do you guys start off with a sentence just describing belonging blah blah, or do you describe it whilst integrating the question?
Hahah ofc I start of integrating.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
my mum suggested i start
My mum keeps coming into my room, seeing I'm still on my phone in bed, and casually suggesting that I might want to do some study (this is happening on a ten minute basis, and she's been doing it since she woke me up two hours ago haha)

Hi there444

HSC
Also guys

Excrete your nitrogenous wastes before exams. Every second counts, you don't want to go to the toilet during the exam.
That's cos you don't memorize essays. I can write a memorized essay with good adapting to a completely different question ~1000 words in 35 mins so I can go chuck a leak atleast 5 times

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
My mum keeps coming into my room, seeing I'm still on my phone in bed, and casually suggesting that I might want to do some study (this is happening on a ten minute basis, and she's been doing it since she woke me up two hours ago haha)

Your parents suggest you study?

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

I do both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Your parents suggest you study?
My mum tries to be like Amy Poehler in Mean Girls and just be really cool and connect with me on my level (...), so when she tries to get me to study she'll just come into my room (usually with food, I've been given blueberries, almonds and an entire avocado in the last hour alone) and really casually try to say 'hey, could be fun to get some books out or something'. It doesn't work out well, but it's nice (if a little weird) that she tries haha

SuchSmallHands

HSC

I don't really do either, should we?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Wouldn't a marker be so ridiculously over it by the time they read the 1000th essay in a row to start with a definition of belonging? I usually just write a little about how people can belong/not belong in a way that's relevant to the question, but my teacher isn't a HSC marker and never tells us the things that they expect to see in our essays for the HSC...

HSC
Wouldn't a marker be so ridiculously over it by the time they read the 1000th essay in a row to start with a definition of belonging? I usually just write a little about how people can belong/not belong in a way that's relevant to the question, but my teacher isn't a HSC marker and never tells us the things that they expect to see in our essays for the HSC...
hmmm example? How do you start?

cbaldilocks

HSC
I start with writing the question in a statement form... So the markers sitting there all like 'sh*t this b*tch be answerin all the stimulus points being assessed' and then I get a 99.95 and become the president of the world. Life goals.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)