Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Just speaking from personal experience, with such little time left till the first exam, I highly recommend that people sitting their first exams tomorrow get enough sleep. It won't do you any favors if you're sleep deprived after the first exam.

mreditor16

HSC
Just speaking from personal experience, with such little time left till the first exam, I highly recommend that people sitting their first exams tomorrow get enough sleep. It won't do you any favors if you're sleep deprived after the first exam.
+1

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Going to try to get 9-8 hours of sleep tonight :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
!!!1 will no need to belong to english advanced in a few days ~!!111
excitement so real i cant even use shift key properly anymore

HSC
Also guys

Excrete your nitrogenous wastes before exams. Every second counts, you don't want to go to the toilet during the exam.

mreditor16

HSC
Also guys

Excrete your nitrogenous wastes before exams. Every second counts, you don't want to go to the toilet during the exam.
Yep! I must admit that I actually went to the toilet during HSC economics. It was a combination of me busting, and me being tired after the first essay and needing time to have a quick relax before writing the 2nd essay.

And your advice is most important for English, because that is the exam where there is a frenzy to write out your essays :D

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Yep! I must admit that I actually went to the toilet during HSC economics. It was a combination of me busting, and me being tired after the first essay and needing time to have a quick relax before writing the 2nd essay.

And your advice is most important for English, because that is the exam where there is a frenzy to write out your essays :D
so true
paper 2 is the biggest nightmare ive ever lived. tbh i would rather get my acl surgery again than go through paper 2 LOL

raggiedoll

Scumbag
HSC

I went to the toilet every single trials exam

and NOT because there were notes taped onto the cubicle door

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC

that sounds a bit worrying LOL maybe get your bladder checked???? tbh i was too focused to pee

mreditor16

HSC

I, for some reason, actually went to the toilet in nearly every trials exam as well, even though I always went to the toilet 5 minutes before each exam :/ I think it was because I drinking a lot of fluids, as I was a bit sick at the time :/ and that meant frequent trips to the toilet. and, also, I read the other day - the more nervous you are, the more often you need to go take a piss :/ so don't be too nervous guys, otherwise you will need to go to the toilet during exam time :lol:

LOL whatever you say :p

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
so true
paper 2 is the biggest nightmare ive ever lived. tbh i would rather get my acl surgery again than go through paper 2 LOL
At least in my position Standard paper 2 is written at a pretty low level (only asks for one related text, questions are very straight forward). So its still painful in terms of time management but not as much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)