Hsc in one week! (1 Viewer)

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I completely disagree with Adrita's allegation, just letting you know. I wouldn't be so quick for taking that "advice" on board.
I don't think you should COMPLETELY disagree with Adrita's statement because some markers do base the writers skill on the introduction. It's like when you're given a first impression about something/someone and assume that it's consistent throughout it/them.

But yeah an introduction to an essay is like an introduction in a narrative, you have to keep the reader (or in this case the marker) engaged

mreditor16

HSC
I don't think you should COMPLETELY disagree with Adrita's statement because some markers do base the writers skill on the introduction. It's like when you're given a first impression about something/someone and assume that it's consistent throughout it/them.

But yeah an introduction to an essay is like an introduction in a narrative, you have to keep the reader (or in this case the marker) engaged
yep, I agree.

but adrita is alleging that, essentially, the marker only reads the intro and conclusion. and then gives you a mark.

and that's completely wrong, imo.

photastic

HSC
yep, I agree.

but adrita is alleging that, essentially, the marker only reads the intro and conclusion. and then gives you a mark.

You never know, maybe the marker had a grudge on the student :O

SuchSmallHands

HSC
plz, our baulko swag conquers all:

I randomly emailled a chem teacher at your school begging him to help me and he actually did and I'm still in shock because this guy was a total stranger and I tracked down his email address and personally if I'd been on the other end of this transaction I would have been scared. Nice guy.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
My throat fu***** kills from all this regurgitation
What have you been doing?
yep, I agree.

That's not what I am saying. But both intro and conclusions are much more thoroughly assessed according to my own teachers, however, everyone marks differently, so there's that.

mreditor16

HSC
I randomly emailled a chem teacher at your school begging him to help me and he actually did and I'm still in shock because this guy was a total stranger and I tracked down his email address and personally if I'd been on the other end of this transaction I would have been scared. Nice guy.
PMed

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
I still need a related for this mod. This thread could work.
L0l! You do that you can use anything for a related for this module? I figured out I am using a documentary/interview on MH370. I've got some great analysis, and I think it'll be easy to refer back to Caesar salad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)