HSC & IQ (1 Viewer)

Mike Larry

HSC
Re: Who got 100 UAI in 2008?

LordPc said:
you going to doubt Da Vinci?

I mean cmon! Da Vinci!

(I believe they estimated it, but da vinci was seriously a psychopath when it comes to anything. a polymath I believe. Hawking is just a smart physics man)
just?

HSC
i've only ever taken the stupid online tests, and my average of them would be about 130. i doubt my iq is quite that high, but i'll probably never know because i can't be bothered to take a real test :)

Mind-Revolution

Nothing Else Matters...
HSC
N/A
I don't really think any of it measures too much, though I.Q more so than the HSC in my opinion.

I know a few people who are very intelligent though, but are just lazy.

I know people who got in the 70 UAI range (around 20 less than me), and I know for sure, they are smarter than me.

brad616

HSC
hsc=measure of time mangagement and hard work
iq=measure of certain types of intelligence

steven hawkings iq was tested around 160-170, when his disability started, he took it because he feared his disability would be a detriment to his mental capacity.
Da vinci being at 230 seems inflated, probably fans of da vinci got excited when coming up with a number for his iq.
If you were to test einsteins iq i think it would be around 140-150, because iq tests are under time restrictions.
agreed hsc has nothing to do with iq

ActiveA

HSC
Average IQ is 100. Above 130 is genius. Below... Don't quote me on this but i think it was 70.

I've been tested in a clinic when i was diagnosed with ADHD, 126.

But that means nothing, i know people who're probably not as smart as me who work and smash their exams, I'm lazy though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)