• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hsc is making me fat (1 Viewer)

determine

Premium Member
HSC
lol gained 11kg during the HSC, lost 7 of them post-hsc, but I'm within healthy weight range. 182cm, 65kg.

RANK 1

HSC
my fat all goes to my stomach.... so if i tense my stomach i'm just like a normal unfat person

TheReapzor

HSC
Hmmm this is hard...but I found you can make some very funny anagrams with your name :p
Flax Lisper
Flax Pliers
Lax Pilfers
Fall Sex Rip

Rap Sex Fill
Alp Flex Sir
Ax Serf Pill
Ax Spell Fir

But seriously, is it Alex Spilf?
Alf Spirlex

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
If you exercise and eat properly, your body will be in the best possible condition to do the HSC. I find it much easier to concentrate when I'm well-rested and I've eaten good food.

Now, this is not what I did during my HSC. I pulled all-nighters and didn't eat anything, so I lost a few kilos and got way too skinny during my HSC. So it was hard to concentrate and retain information (and stay awake) in class or when studying.

kfnmpah

HSC
it's called procrastineating. Get used to it if you're going to uni.

Another favourite of mine is procrastibaking. Before uni exams in second sem last year i baked scones, biscuits, gingerbread cake and more and just took it all to work.

Because baking is better than studying.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
just wait until you get to uni
To be honest, uni wasn't harder than the HSC, because I learned how to do things properly. I learned that I could juggle work, uni and a social life with good time management. Every year, they amped up the work load, but every year I learned how to cope with it better.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
To be honest, uni wasn't harder than the HSC, because I learned how to do things properly. I learned that I could juggle work, uni and a social life with good time management. Every year, they amped up the work load, but every year I learned how to cope with it better.
this is the truth, Uni is so much better than hsc

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Um for peeps guessing Spi's name, it doesn't involve all the letters in it. Just saying.

RANK 1

HSC
it's called procrastineating. Get used to it if you're going to uni.

Another favourite of mine is procrastibaking. Before uni exams in second sem last year i baked scones, biscuits, gingerbread cake and more and just took it all to work.

Because baking is better than studying.
getting baked is better than baking

of course u cud do both at the same time then u'd have food for ur munchies

kfnmpah

HSC
true that, yo. I agree. this year i've done so much better than last year because I realised how much work you need to do.
That and I changed from science (more like shit-ence) to maths. yayyyyyyyyy maths!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)