HSC Journal (1 Viewer)

Live

HSC
dont u know if u went well? like if u could answer them, then you went well...
excluding sillies that is.
I could answer everything except very few questions, but I know there'll be some tiny mistakes I made throughout which may cost marks :L there always is aha

Live

HSC
Got my results back for Information Technology (IT) and it was 85%. Should've been 92 at least but fuark

I should get IPT, art and English back tomorrow, that's if my school is organized enough to have marked them already

Makematics

HSC
Got my results back for Information Technology (IT) and it was 85%. Should've been 92 at least but fuark

I should get IPT, art and English back tomorrow, that's if my school is organized enough to have marked them already
nice! my school could never mark it this fast lol

Live

HSC
lol IPT also 85%, should've been 90. And i'm sitting on 87% for standard english atm (only received half of exam mark back) and 100% for business studies atm (only received half of exam mark back)

marks have been missed for IPT because of "illegible writing" lol but I'm going to try and claim more marks on thursday

edit: the visual arts department are very lazy, so I don't expect them to be finished until like next month

Makematics

HSC
lol IPT also 85%, should've been 90. And i'm sitting on 87% for standard english atm (only received half of exam mark back) and 100% for business studies atm (only received half of exam mark back)

marks have been missed for IPT because of "illegible writing" lol but I'm going to try and claim more marks on thursday

edit: the visual arts department are very lazy, so I don't expect them to be finished until like next month
mirin'

Live

HSC
topped my year for business studies with 98%

went sht in 2umaths with 82%.. I now owe my friend money again wow

still no art or english back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)