HSC Journal (1 Viewer)

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
What about the students entering in from year 7 who lose interest? I'm sure there would be a decent amount of them, tragic genius's lol. Although maybe not, only selective school students could make such a call.
They're still intelligent. There's a huge difference between being intelligent and being motivated.

This may make the expression of academic results seem pretty average, but that's very different to IQ.

Michelle Lin

HSC
Ever heard of a snake? They must be one of them lol. Basically someone who says they haven't studied etc, but in reality they have been studying hard out in an attempt to put everyone else off. An example on here would be Spiritual Being, aka CBA prodigy, project2036 and antisocialunsw.
There are snakes (never heard that term before, will use again) but I'm in a legal class that runs the same time as maths so it's basically everyone that dropped maths completely. Most people there only do it because they need 10 units and this was the only option. Trust me, some people really don't know or, rather, don't care that much in selective schools. Though that said, my school's not a high ranked one so *shrug* I'm assuming like the top 50 would have more go getters and motivation.

Live

HSC
day4
Business studies: one essay
Art: continue with major work

Live

HSC
by the way, Visual Art is the most bludgiest subject.

bludgiest isn't even a word, but meh

Live

HSC
day4

didn't finish business studies essay (due to laziness) but had an outline of essay and knew where I was headed. I've written too many business studies essays this week. I'll continue later.

atm i'm proceding with Art major. :drink:

Drifting95

Should i change my DP?
HSC
There are snakes (never heard that term before, will use again) but I'm in a legal class that runs the same time as maths so it's basically everyone that dropped maths completely. Most people there only do it because they need 10 units and this was the only option. Trust me, some people really don't know or, rather, don't care that much in selective schools. Though that said, my school's not a high ranked one so *shrug* I'm assuming like the top 50 would have more go getters and motivation.
One thing our schools have in common, legal is on the same line as math lol

Oh my god not the snakes. One of my good mates is a snake and it is horrible. Just before the exam im nervous out of my life and he is just like yes dont worry i have done no work i never study, i am bound to fail (mischievous face) then BAM! Comes second in the subject. Sneaky bastard he is.
Hope he doesn't see this :L I have to admit though i can sometimes be a snake unintentionally. For example for my prelim eco exam i honestly felt i went poor and stuffed up a few questions, told all my classmates this. When we got the results back i was rank 1 by a mile, 93%. Felt like such a tosser when they all said i was talking shit.

Live

HSC
day 5
Maths: Series homework

Art: begin research for art assignment

WeaselPowa

HSC
What an interesting thread! Hope your studies goes well buddy (looking at your consistency it probably will) :)

Live

HSC
day 6

Business studies: finish off finance essay

Art: assignment progress (10,000 word assignment lol). will be fun

choiyokbao

HSC
Wow man thats pretty inspiring stuff right there :D keep up the good stuff!

Live

HSC
that's crazy!!!
why is your school assigning that? i don't see how it would be helpful for the course
I have no idea but it aims to test our research and investigative skills. In summary we must put ourselves in the role of an Art "Critic". It's also weighted 20%

It's due Term 2 Week 7 but I want to finish it by the start of school holidays lol

Live

HSC
Day7: Right now my main aim is to progress with Visual Art major and the 10k word assignment

I want to get it completed ASAP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)