N/a

Watching 2/3 unit math and IPT videos all day

Live

HSC

lol i'm totes feeling lazy today but I might sneak in some english

Live

HSC
yesterday 33

pathetic attempt to complete art assignment. There was hardly any progression because of distractions.

It's funny because everything else seems much more interesting whenever I attempt to complete it in one go. However, on a positive note I've 100% completed my notes for the assignment, now all I have to do is transport the data from the notes to the actual assignment document and extend on the data obviously. Procrastination is the only reason I haven't done that yet lol

Live

HSC
today 34

English: "Witness" essay. "Witness" review of the major themes presented in the film. I've learnt about 6 new interesting words today lol

Maths: trig functions homework + "test yourself 5" of the "Maths in Focus" book. Might also sneak in 1 past-paper test tonight

Live

HSC

1hr of math.
Progress with Art assignment.
1hr of business.

Live

HSC
yesterday 36

pathetic attempt at math.

So basically nothing

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
what do you mean? That I should have moved on to a different subject?
I think he means do not spend too much time on one subject if you are stuck at a point, and you are waiting for divine intervention (ll) to guide you into your next task. This will ensure you remain motivated, as spending an excess period of time on one subject and getting nowhere can demotivate you.

Goodl uck. Enjoy your 90+ ATAR.

Haha

Live

HSC
I think he means do not spend too much time on one subject if you are stuck at a point, and you are waiting for divine intervention (ll) to guide you into your next task. This will ensure you remain motivated, as spending an excess period of time on one subject and getting nowhere can demotivate you.

Goodl uck. Enjoy your 90+ ATAR.

Haha
ah I see. I made a revision timetable earlier this year which completely disregard aha. I should probably start following it soon. I kind of just focus on subjects that I can't just be lazy with

Live

HSC
today 40

IPT: Transaction processing systems revision(mainly Online transaction Processing)

+ Math homework from "Maths in focus" textbook

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)