Hsc Results Out 2moro (1 Viewer)

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
I had a dream a few nights ago that i got a < 30 UAI, it was horrible :eek: :eek:

*Ninny-mole*

The Power Is Yours...
HSC
^ Yeah, I have had a few dreams about really, really low marks and a crap UAI. It's going to be horrible tomorrow when those dreams come true and it turns out I have screwed many years of hard work in just 8 exams. This sucks, I'm so nervous that I could probably vomit right now. But it's good, my parents haven't realised tomorrow is results day!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
*Ninny-mole* said:
^ Yeah, I have had a few dreams about really, really low marks and a crap UAI. It's going to be horrible tomorrow when those dreams come true and it turns out I have screwed many years of hard work in just 8 exams. This sucks, I'm so nervous that I could probably vomit right now. But it's good, my parents haven't realised tomorrow is results day!
I feel the same...and I don't think my parents have realised that 2moro is results day either....i dont want to tell them unless i get like 5 band 6's

tastypork

HSC
Lucky you... mine have practically been counting down the days since my last exam. Ugh.... :bomb:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
tastypork said:
Lucky you... mine have practically been counting down the days since my last exam. Ugh.... :bomb:
hahaha same. my parents are getting really excited, i don't have the heart to tell them i won't be getting the 99 they seem to think i will. they're all "oh but you've done so well this year" and im thinking really? ok whatever you say, lol. but having said that i dont think i will do badly either.

Sparcod

Hello!
HSC
12 hours left. Sometimes my parents and mates are more excited about MY results than I am. Does anybody feel that way?

Sprinkles~

splashing in puddles
HSC
*Ninny-mole* said:
Don't worry, those dreams are going to be a reality for me to. I don't think my mum will want to know my marks... like ever..

So nervous...so nervous.... :bomb:

homira

HSC
Gud luck 2 everyone ,,,us are really gudd

Can som1 plz tell me how to use Sam..UAISEEKER and other program plz ...wld be great help thankzz...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Sparcod said:
12 hours left. Sometimes my parents and mates are more excited about MY results than I am. Does anybody feel that way?
My parents are like that. Won't stop talking about it whenever they're around home. =S

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Ok I am now officialy scared of my marks....i had a headache so i was just resting with my eyes closed and I imagined me checking my results on the computer and I was totally devestated lol...

Last edited:

boris2003

HSC
Exactly, 10 hours:wave:, 51 minutes left, i didn't put hours, only a dot, hoping you would understand:).

karoooh

HSC
I remembering having a dream, quite a while a go, that I got around 80+ for each of my subs, but haen't had any since then... I think that was bout, last year, term 4. :eek:

I'm not really confident about 80's though.

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
You said 10.51 minutes... How would we understand that one?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
dagwoman said:
You said 10.51 minutes... How would we understand that one?
I understood it:p but yeah it was written in a stupid way...but we get the point now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)