Hsc Results Out 2moro (1 Viewer)

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Mumma said:
8 hours and 48 minutes remaining
If anyone is staying up tonight until the results come out you should join me in the stupid pre-result chat room found here!

I need company while waiting lol

Redkoala

HSC
ari89 said:
Its a bizzare school indeed:p redeemer baptist school (google it and you'll find a lot of references to cult and unpaid wages).
haha. That sounded so interesting I did just have to google it. woa! It sounds like a really nice school, though, apart from the fact "it regulates relations between children and their parents." dw, I'm smart enough to not believe what I read in the papers!

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
Redkoala said:
haha. That sounded so interesting I did just have to google it. woa! It sounds like a really nice school, though, apart from the fact "it regulates relations between children and their parents." dw, I'm smart enough to not believe what I read in the papers!
Damn you people who can think for themselves...join the stupid hsc pre-results chat room! its like empty CLICK HERE!

Last edited:

ane_st

HSC
Ok some of you guys are wacked...

Why would you not eat??

The HSC has been over for like the last month, who cares, results are results!!!

Be more scared about the UAI!!

HSC
about time, feel like ive waited for ages, anyway i so cant wait, i just feel like i know i did well, anyway, im more interested in uai over hsc marks.
good luck guys, hope u all did well. 8 hrs 2 mins to go

eddy2322

HSC
Lol, I lost my god damn Pin number, guess I'll just wait for the snail mail,

6 hours and 57 minutes

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
i didn't think it would get to me...but just in the last couple of days i've been getting excited..is that weird? haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)