HSC timetable (1 Viewer)

Susu123

HSC
honestly i don't mind if English is last because it takes the most time to prepare for; at least in my opinion 🤷‍♀️
yeah same for me, but i think if i can get it done first i can actually focus on my other subjects + if it was last, i will get less time to practice cuz i will need to study for and go tot school for all the other exams

aqwerty13402

HSC
honestly i don't mind if English is last because it takes the most time to prepare for; at least in my opinion 🤷‍♀️
I feel like it takes up too much space for me mentally, esp since i am memorising them all :cry: . i still dont know if thats gonna be feasable bro. is that too much?

hafsah_

HSC
I feel like it takes up too much space for me mentally, esp since i am memorising them all :cry: . i still dont know if thats gonna be feasable bro. is that too much?
Memorising 4 essays and then adapting them to questions is going to be the end of me 😭

My eng teacher told us that we should do what I said above but another eng teacher said that you should never memorise and adapt bc markers know so what do I do??

aqwerty13402

HSC
Memorising 4 essays and then adapting them to questions is going to be the end of me 😭

My eng teacher told us that we should do what I said above but another eng teacher said that you should never memorise and adapt bc markers know so what do I do??
For me its a no brainer bc i dont think i have the capacity to generate any good analysis / ideas on the spot. I just leave room to fill in the question and try to use ext 1 thinking to make my arguments a bit more sophisticated

Susu123

HSC

my biggest weakness if that i cant write fast for the love of god ughhhh
im gonna try out new pens i hope that works lol
if paper 2 was 3 hours instead of 2 i would be SO much less stressed

souli

HSC

don't memorise whole essays bcs they've been trying to throw curveball questions...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)