HSC timetable (1 Viewer)

AsuTeksu

Rising Renewal
HSC
They don't base it on scaling, its based on how popular it is. Correct me if im wrong, but i've heard that the more popular subjects are spaced out. So Maths, Biology, Business Studies, (and other popular ones) are usually pretty spaced out.
i take bio, business, chem, eng adv and sor2 and last year bio, business and sor2 were after each other for 3 days straight i think, i don't want that again 😭 but they're always in the same week

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
They don't base it on scaling, its based on how popular it is. Correct me if im wrong, but i've heard that the more popular subjects are spaced out. So Maths, Biology, Business Studies, (and other popular ones) are usually pretty spaced out.
pretty sure last yr business was the day after bio

Susu123

HSC
Yeah because we have Common Mod, Mod A, Mod B, and then Mod C which won't be an essay but I'd memorise the key characterisations that I would use for a story and just reuse it
the questions for the past few years have been so specific and stuff tho, i will probably end up memorising more for each module just in case i need to talk about random shit

HSC
gah what time is it gonna be posted? does anyone know from previous years if it was morning or afternoon

Chiprr

HSC
Personalised timetable is on studentsonline rn.
English adv - first two day (15-16/10)
Engineering studies - 17/10
MX2 - 21/10
MX1 - 28/10
Economics - 1/11
physics - 7/11

natsnapshoot

HSC
Waiting for it to come out but it seems like HSC is starting a week later this year. I didn't have one exam personally in November last year but it seems like this year is starting third week of October to second week of November?

**to be fair it's prob just because of school holidays and when the term starts

HSC
I only have PDHPE, but I'm very happy it's in Week 4 so I have ample time to prepare over the holidays.

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC
Waiting for it to come out but it seems like HSC is starting a week later this year. I didn't have one exam personally in November last year but it seems like this year is starting third week of October to second week of November?

**to be fair it's prob just because of school holidays and when the term starts
15th October - 8th November

aqwerty13402

HSC
MINES OKAY! I have Engish Ext 1 the day before PE but its not too bad overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)