HUGS is it going to far? (1 Viewer)

saza102

HSC
Hugs are great, i hug my friends both girls and guys.... It kinda means something like your great friends and yea...
I love hugs they make you feel safe and loved (friendship way)...
i dont see any problems, its just when a guy hugs another guy its ummm kinda scary and weird....

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Bobness said:
lol, fag. Who the f*ck says that halfway into a convo?
Someone with no conscience who enjoys hugging. By the way, I am not gay and the usual response is I get hugged...since I usually do it to women.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah and display a sign saying 'free hugs'

HSC
jemsta said:
yeah and display a sign saying 'free hugs'

YEah... wasnt there a guy who went on opera? who had a free hugs sign in the city, last time.. like after the hsc i went with a friend.. we saw that guy... apparently hes pretty famous now. :)

sparkl3z

HSC
N/A
if im dating a guy ill only hug that guy, otherwise i rarely hug guys, unless i see them as a bro or something, i just dont like ppl touchin me, like this one guy was over friendly and he always tries to hug me and stuff, i get pissed off and push him back, its like who the hell are you to hug me without my consent? lol i don't care if he's just normal or not, i get angry at ppl like that.

Evilo

HSC
Hugging is fine. I hug all my friends. Just dont "grope" etc

X

xeuyrawp

Bobness said:
lol, fag. Who the f*ck says that halfway into a convo?
Hahah. Pwned.

Davriel said:
Hugs going to far? Fuck no. I hug anybody given half a chance. During a conversation I say "Hug?" then hug the person (regardless of gender). If I walk away with all my teeth, the hug was okay. I remember one time I made a homophobe almost cry.
Two questions:

1. Are you hot,
2. are you single?

munchybuddy

HSC
niteshade1312 said:
Hugging is the BEST!
hugs are great.

but we hav this guy at skewl, who is totally sweet and nice and gives girls hugs all the time......
The weird thing is that he hugs u for like 5 minutes (no joke) and doesnt let go. Its so funny, cause now most of us girls try and avoid him becuase we hate giving him hugs........

SAD BUT TRUE

p.s.-but hugs in general are fab

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
He's trying to feel you up! Let the man work!

Pace_T

HSC
sparkl3z said:
if im dating a guy ill only hug that guy, otherwise i rarely hug guys, unless i see them as a bro or something, i just dont like ppl touchin me, like this one guy was over friendly and he always tries to hug me and stuff, i get pissed off and push him back, its like who the hell are you to hug me without my consent? lol i don't care if he's just normal or not, i get angry at ppl like that.
i agree with u sooo much. it gets me cut wen someone just hugs for too long let alone hugs i nthe first place. i feel like saying get the fuck away from me omg!!

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
jhakka said:
Hugs for the win. I hug everyone who wants one.
i'll hold you to that

i absolutley LOVE hugging, makes me feel safe *sigh* :)

ellen.louise

HSC
Nothing wrong with hugs.
If your friend's worried about hugging people I'm wondering what kind of hugs she gives. If you have a group hug, does that make it an orgy?

white ferret

HSC
munchybuddy said:
hugs are great.

but we hav this guy at skewl, who is totally sweet and nice and gives girls hugs all the time......
The weird thing is that he hugs u for like 5 minutes (no joke) and doesnt let go. Its so funny, cause now most of us girls try and avoid him becuase we hate giving him hugs........

SAD BUT TRUE

that guy sounds mega creepy. he's either grown up with a lot of sisters or he's desperate for a girl to like him

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
I hug everyone :D
Although it's tough hugging one of my friends, he's 6'7 and I'm 5'4 :(

HSC
munchybuddy said:
hugs are great.

SAD BUT TRUE

YEAH i have a friend like that too... hehe... YESH it does get scaryyyyyy..... :confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)