i don't know what to do! (1 Viewer)

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
Hello my fellow bored of studier's.
so, i have my hsc in like 5 months? and i think im going to get a mystery mark and that IS UNACCEPTABLE is my family..
everyone got 90 + in my family, if i get lower than a 75 .. my parents will disown me and my family will aswell.
im not sure if i can cope. i think i might just do it.

jnney

lemon
HSC
There is still time to make up for your poor performance. Start studying today.

barbernator

HSC
your family are obv cunts if they get disown you for putting in effort.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
your family are obv cunts if they get disown you for putting in effort.
yes, but i do guess it's my fault as well. as i have tutoring as well and still receive these poor marks..

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Hello my fellow bored of studier's.
so, i have my hsc in like 5 months? and i think im going to get a mystery mark and that IS UNACCEPTABLE is my family..
everyone got 90 + in my family, if i get lower than a 75 .. my parents will disown me and my family will aswell.
im not sure if i can cope. i think i might just do it.
It's not too late to even get in the 90s, lol. Yuo stil have 75% of your HSC left!

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
It's not too late to even get in the 90s, lol. Yuo stil have 75% of your HSC left!
not sure we have 75 % cus we have done like 50% tests for school so far so 50 % to go.

yoonaday

HSC
yes, but i do guess it's my fault as well. as i have tutoring as well and still receive these poor marks..
may I know the range of your poor marks? Sometimes in the context of a person it can be over 50%. And if that is what you consider poor marks then it really isn't as bad as you think it is. I'm sure your parents will understand the amount of effort you put in.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
may I know the range of your poor marks? Sometimes in the context of a person it can be over 50%. And if that is what you consider poor marks then it really isn't as bad as you think it is. I'm sure your parents will understand the amount of effort you put in.
75 % ancient
65% business
45% maths 3u
60% maths 2u
55% standard
80% biology

yoonaday

HSC
75 % ancient
65% business
45% maths 3u
60% maths 2u
55% standard
80% biology
that definitely isn't as bad as you say it was. Biology is your trump card at the moment so getting it to 90s wouldn't be hard seeing as you have already gotten such high marks for it already. Your ancient history is not so close behind your biology result and I'm pretty sure with some effort you can easily score a high band for that subject. Your maths however need some work... may I ask how many hours you do for your maths?

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
that definitely isn't as bad as you say it was. Biology is your trump card at the moment so getting it to 90s wouldn't be hard seeing as you have already gotten such high marks for it already. Your ancient history is not so close behind your biology result and I'm pretty sure with some effort you can easily score a high band for that subject. Your maths however need some work... may I ask how many hours you do for your maths?
yes but my maths 3u, 2u and english and business is going to scale me down.. even anicent will scale down with a mark of 75.. since it's considered an "easy" subject.
hmm for maths 3u i usually 30 mins a day and 2u probably 15 or less.. I just can't be bothered to do maths. life is killing me, i can't handle it anymore. when results come out im dead..

yoonaday

HSC
yes but my maths 3u, 2u and english and business is going to scale me down.. even anicent will scale down with a mark of 75.. since it's considered an "easy" subject.
hmm for maths 3u i usually 30 mins a day and 2u probably 15 or less.. I just can't be bothered to do maths. life is killing me, i can't handle it anymore. when results come out im dead..
I don't think you should think of yourself like that. And since when has ancient history been deemed an easy subject? Many students in my grade do ancient history and we go to a selective school so I don't think that would be implied as an "easy" subject. And it really doesn't matter about "easy" or "hard" subjects, it's more about the subjects you enjoy. Ancient history will certainly not drag you down as you have not even sat the hsc exam yet so don't rush on this. You seem to have a thorn for maths... have you ever thought of dropping 3unit maths to use the free periods in order to focus on your 2unit maths? I see alot of potential in you so don't think so harsh on yourself okays?

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
I don't think you should think of yourself like that. And since when has ancient history been deemed an easy subject? Many students in my grade do ancient history and we go to a selective school so I don't think that would be implied as an "easy" subject. And it really doesn't matter about "easy" or "hard" subjects, it's more about the subjects you enjoy. Ancient history will certainly not drag you down as you have not even sat the hsc exam yet so don't rush on this. You seem to have a thorn for maths... have you ever thought of dropping 3unit maths to use the free periods in order to focus on your 2unit maths? I see alot of potential in you so don't think so harsh on yourself okays?
who are you? lol you're so kind, we need more people like you in the world.. full of encouragement, it actually has made my mindset different.
thanks.
and about dropping 3u, i can't my family.. everyone did 3u and 4u.. and im like an embarrassment at the moment with doing 2u.. and i mean maths is such a hard subject.. and my family compares me with my cousins, who were able to cope with 4u.. i just find it unfair you know?
lucky you, selective school, no need to be like my and worry about atar, as you'll probably get an atar of 90 +
can i ask what subject you do?

yoonaday

HSC
who are you? lol you're so kind, we need more people like you in the world.. full of encouragement, it actually has made my mindset different.
thanks.
and about dropping 3u, i can't my family.. everyone did 3u and 4u.. and im like an embarrassment at the moment with doing 2u.. and i mean maths is such a hard subject.. and my family compares me with my cousins, who were able to cope with 4u.. i just find it unfair you know?
lucky you, selective school, no need to be like my and worry about atar, as you'll probably get an atar of 90 +
can i ask what subject you do?
I'm really being more honest than kind here so I can't take all the credit. Your marks are actually in my opinion above average (coming from me, a person surrounded by selective school students). Your maths however needs some obvious polishing but the fact that you got 45% for 3 unit means that you have the potential to raise those marks. It seems like you're not particularly fond of maths as a subject, I can totally understand seeing as I'm in the same situation. Have you ever thought of talking to your parents about your results and your thoughts about it? Your family are the closest things you have and I'm pretty sure they would understand your situation if you had sat down on a table and talked with them.

Hahas, thankyou for your compliment but to be honest I'm actually quite lazy towards my studies. And to tell you the truth selective schools in a way is more of an image... than an actual figure. I can name you alot of people in my school that are getting far more disappointing marks than you are so I guess you will get that upper hand against them if you put your efforts towards your studies :) Hmm subjects that I'm doing at the moment are (Biology, Ancient History, Adv. English, Chemistry, 2unit Maths, Physics).

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
I'm really being more honest than kind here so I can't take all the credit. Your marks are actually in my opinion above average (coming from me, a person surrounded by selective school students). Your maths however needs some obvious polishing but the fact that you got 45% for 3 unit means that you have the potential to raise those marks. It seems like you're not particularly fond of maths as a subject, I can totally understand seeing as I'm in the same situation. Have you ever thought of talking to your parents about your results and your thoughts about it? Your family are the closest things you have and I'm pretty sure they would understand your situation if you had sat down on a table and talked with them.

haha, as i mentioned before, i can't sit down with them.. they would like KILL me..
they expect me to finish the 3u course and get a good mark (highly unlikey)
the course i want to do, doesnt even require maths, let alone 3u. so i don't know why they hassle me so much
Hahas, thankyou for your compliment but to be honest I'm actually quite lazy towards my studies. And to tell you the truth selective schools in a way is more of an image... than an actual figure. I can name you alot of people in my school that are getting far more disappointing marks than you are so I guess you will get that upper hand against them if you put your efforts towards your studies :) Hmm subjects that I'm doing at the moment are (Biology, Ancient History, Adv. English, Chemistry, 2unit Maths, Physics).
haha, as i mentioned before, i can't sit down with them.. they would like KILL me..
they expect me to finish the 3u course and get a good mark (highly unlikely)
the course i want to do, doesn't even require maths, let alone 3u. so i don't know why they hassle me so much..
hey we have some subjects in common nice!
are you aiming for an atar of 90 + and what do you want to do?
they aren't above average imo.. i think there below average, im just quite please with my bio and that's all.
the course i want to do requires an 84 and at this rate, I'll probably get an atar of 60 or so..
do you have any study methods? the computer, has killed my education, everyday after school, i straight away go on the computer, don't know what's wrong with me..
I'm in year 12 and i procrastinate and hardly study..
just a little fact.. the day we get our results, it's my birthday..
and im REALLY scared, as everyone is coming to come over, and they'll ask for my atar.. and as you know im not confident with my family.. im really scared!

han-han

HSC
It honestly doesnt look like your doing too badly.
Just think "everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking its a idiot " - Albert Einstein.
Just try your hardest, dont let yourself think that you will get a bad atar, judge your performance on you, NOT ON YOUR FAMILIES PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE .
Good Luck.

uniquee

reps2g is a stalker
HSC
It honestly doesnt look like your doing too badly.
Just think "everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life thinking its a idiot " - Albert Einstein.
Just try your hardest, dont let yourself think that you will get a bad atar, judge your performance on you, NOT ON YOUR FAMILIES PREVIOUS PERFORMANCE .
Good Luck.
Thank you han-han!
never thought of it that way.
And an impressive quote i must say, gave me the giggles..
i know i should judge my performance with my families previous, but in my family it actually is hard.
as it's mentioned every single day!
must get an atar of 90 + etc..
not all human beings can do that.. 90 + is such a superb effort.. and it's for people that are high achievers who tries hard day in day out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)