• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
Rawr-cat said:
DO: emo/hardcore/ black skinny jeans/band tees/ faces with blood on them tees and cool studded belts and converses...
YAY FOR HARDCORE DRESS CODE
your dress sense is in a word FUCKING SWEET

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

cucum3rs said:
those white bullshit fisherman shoes - i think their called rabens or something.

i can bet my grandpa owns about 10 pairs in assorted colours and flavours
Agreed. Except they remind me of nurse shoes. Whatever, they're gay and males should definitely not wear them! (I've learnt to accept them on females).

bassistx said:
I hate fluro crap. It's like traffic lights everywhere. You don't know which are road workers and which are ravers.
LOL! hahahaha *high five*

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Lizakith said:
I guess that'd be boho-indie?

One of the olsen twins does it and it makes her remind me of the description of Professor Trelawney in HP. It makes her look too little for her clothes and accessories.
lol yeah i was actually thinking of her when i posted it :D

her mental process when shopping for clothes must go something like this: "ok, i'm a size six, so i'll grab a size ten. now i'll do this fourteen times and wear it all at once, cos you know, layering is so in right now, and then i'll go to spotlight and buy everything in the offcut bargain bin and adorn my hair with it, which by the way hasn't been brushed in days, and then i'll finish it with a bag almost as big as me so i have somewhere convenient to throw up my food when i'm out."

bah.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Indie-DiscoZ said:
how do you get that? you are quintessentially deluded
Interesting term of phrase.

Is 'delusion' something that can pertain to an archetype?

Bainesy

HSC
ElGronko said:
Interesting term of phrase.

Is 'delusion' something that can pertain to an archetype?
fucking smartass

i dont like the whole low pants, high underwear thing

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sam04u said:
I think strapless bras are retarded. If you want the naked look, don't wear a bra, pinch your nipples and be fucking proud. If you're going for the "slut" look, go all the way.
what if you're wearing a strapless dress or something with really thin straps and you don't want your bra to show?

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sam04u said:
Uh, yes they are. Do you even know where the notion of strapless dresses comes from?
do the origins even matter? who cares what they might have represented ages ago, noone these days puts on a strapless dress intending to be a slut. i certainly don't.

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
do the origins even matter? who cares what they might have represented ages ago, noone these days puts on a strapless dress intending to be a slut. i certainly don't.
I know, I was kidding.
I think they're very fashionable, and it's a trend I don't see dieing. I just think strapless bras look ugly. I like the natural look more.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
sam04u said:
I know, I was kidding.
I think they're very fashionable, and it's a trend I don't see dieing. I just think strapless bras look ugly. I like the natural look more.
oh ok.

they're not going to stay up and perky and pretty-shaped without a bra though unless you're like an A cup :/ plus jiggle factor, ouch :eek:

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
oh ok.

they're not going to stay up and perky and pretty-shaped without a bra though unless you're like an A cup :/ plus jiggle factor, ouch :eek:
Are you suggesting your boobage jiggles? :p

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lulz everyone's does :p

running without a bra on = epic fail
I've got to admit, even for a guy that looks weird. Boobs just aren't sposed to fly all over the place like that.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
icraig88 said:
all of that fluro shit and skinny leg jeans. no im not fat, it looks like guys are trying to fit into their sisters jeans and then try and match it with fucking faggot pink shirts.
contaminating burwood with every turn of the head...
bassistx said:
I hate fluro crap. It's like traffic lights everywhere. You don't know which are road workers and which are ravers.

EDIT:

This too.
none of them are EVER ravers you fool
cucum3rs said:
those white bullshit fisherman shoes - i think their called rabens or something.

i can bet my grandpa owns about 10 pairs in assorted colours and flavours
theyre called shoes. people are stupid and call them by the name of the shop from which they come from.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
ok this new electro/retro/metro fashion is starting to piss me off!! talking about the guys here. I see every single guy wearing those white raben shoes, tight shorts and extra small fluro shirts, plucked eyebrows and so on. seriously, I can't tell them apart from the fags anymore.

and I also hate seeing extremely fat chicks wearing tights that stick to their arses and big fat electro/rave shirts. I laugh in front of their faces because it feels good.

chicky_pie said:
I dislike: Rock/Emo/Gothic fashion/Punk(Avril clones)/Trance fashion with those hideous big letter t-shirts, eww.
avril clones?? hahahaha.no

Last edited:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
oh ok.

QFT

Bras (strapless or otherwise) give boobies a good shape, and the support is essential if you want to keep them standing up.

HOLLYY

HSC
I'm sorry, but those massive DIOR sunglasses with the ridiculously wide arms just look lame. especially on guys.

oh and rats tails have to be the worst ever thing to do to your hair. Ugliest things in the world. poking out the end of a hat... just gross.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)