• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
ok this new electro/retro/metro fashion is starting to piss me off!! talking about the guys here. I see every single guy wearing those white raben shoes, tight shorts and extra small fluro shirts, plucked eyebrows and so on. seriously, I can't tell them apart from the fags anymore.

and I also hate seeing extremely fat chicks wearing tights that stick to their arses and big fat electro/rave shirts. I laugh in front of their faces because it feels good.
^and also people who don't know how to dress for SHIT. seriously how hard is it to keep up with the latest fashion trends (do you close your eyes when you walk past clothing stores?). I can't believe that people still wear flared jeans. I don't think I've seen ONE curry with skinny jeans. I also hate stupid bogans who walk around barefoot.....I hope they step on glass and bleed to death.

hmm what else, mini skirts and short shorts only look good if you have the body. if you're fat, don't even bother. please.

EDIT: although I do hate people who dress up in electro/retro/metro sexual clothes, I appreciate the fact that they took more than 5 mins to get ready.

Last edited:

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I don't think I've seen ONE curry with skinny jeans.
wrong again, l0zer

lol, some guy got off the bus without any shoes on, i wonder if he went to uni without any shoes. what a guy

Sarah182

Herpes Member
HSC
Those t shirts like every girl wears that have big words on them like LOVE and PEACE, they piss me off because every time i go to the mall everyone is wearing them!!
I dont like fashion that everyone else has

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
lol not THAT short

i meant, as a material for making shorts from, i don't mind denim ;)

edit: wow that was a really badly constructed sentence. meh, you know what i mean

Your bad contrrrructed sentaaance or minez? :spam:

Zrap

glock9
HSC
chicky_pie said:
Evaporate their curry-ness smell to others? :p
This would be a clever design, a shirt that always smells good :)

Indie-DiscoZ

HSC
white trousers. they scream trailer trash.
shearers singlets on girls.
football shorts.
ridiculously high shoes that look like they belong on a hooker
and i seen a shop selling shoes with clear perspex heels

EEEEWWWWW

shutup434

HSC
shoulder pads.
& wierd colourful 60s outfits
with ridiculously big hair.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
Dodgy bogan schoolgirls who take their uniform and massacre it. I know it's not strictly 'fashion' but some of these kids are diiiiirrrty. Skirts barely covering their fat asses, jewelery, disgusting ratty hair, thongs, substituting their school shirt for some random t shirt, etc. And to complete the look they chew gum and talk loudly about who they're going to bash in the coles carpark this afternoon, swearing every second word and sitting with their legs open. GROSS.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
Dodgy bogan schoolgirls who take their uniform and massacre it. I know it's not strictly 'fashion' but some of these kids are diiiiirrrty. Skirts barely covering their fat asses, jewelery, disgusting ratty hair, thongs, substituting their school shirt for some random t shirt, etc. And to complete the look they chew gum and talk loudly about who they're going to bash in the coles carpark this afternoon, swearing every second word and sitting with their legs open. GROSS.
oh. it is love.

A High Way Man

all ova da world
HSC
^CoSMic DoRiS^^ said:
galston high

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
I dont like tops that look as though they're for pregnant women.

bassistx

HSC
Malfoy said:
EDIT: Also, FOR GOD'S SAKE, MAKE SURE YOU WEAR A BRA WHEN YOU LEAVE THE HOUSE! That shit is disgusting and probably really uncomfortable too, I even sleep in a bra usually because it's uncomfortable to do so otherwise.
lol.
You don't know what you're missing out on.

I hate ballet flats. I'm too damn short for them lol.

bassistx

HSC
Rabens <raBenNs>
wHiich sHoes R dA bEst?:. “ rabens are the sexxxxx ... insport at burwood have rabens by the box saves u goin into the city to get emm and they r still $20 ...
skin.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=4729746297&ShowSims=Y - Similar pages

I found that funny lol.

yennie B

HSC
all.time.fiend said:
oh. it is love.
to add to that HORRIBLE image:

its actually sad that i notice BUT the existence of these sad ppl are EVERYWHERE.

caked MAKEUP AND DRIPPING CHAT MASCARA.

SHORT short SKIRT to the pt where they DON'T NEED TO BEND OVER to see ALL

hmm THEIR NEVERENDING CAPACITY OF STUPIDITY. and stupid questions

LOL their lives are so wasted. and mine is too taking up 2 minutes typing this up!

Russdog

russell
HSC
Malfoy said:
I also hate track suits and any variant on that "rapper" kind of look - big baggy pants, oversized bright shirts, tracksuits, giant chains... it's very prevalent around here and looks ridiculous.
haha. wtf, where the hell are you from?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)