I don't like [____________] type of fashion (1 Viewer)

bassistx

HSC
Whoever said shoulderpads, I agree. They are uncomfortable, irritating and just plain wrong.

What do we think of tweed jackets (on guys)? Classy and sophisticated or otherwise?

bassistx

HSC
Yeah, 30+
Especially if they're like playing golf or something haha. They look so "up there".

neeksy45

HSC
man there are so many nasty clothing out there these days that people actually wear and think it looks good.
like-
a lot of fluoro
PLASTIC SHOES-they are just nasty and wouldnt even be comfortable.hello blisters and sweaty feet!arrgh they drive me crazy.
flannelette.
slogan tees-they are meant to be sending a message,and people think they are original and cool when they wear them.DO THEY NOT REALISE THAT HALF THE OTHER KIDS HAVE THE EXACT SAME SHIRT?especially the lame baggy ones from supre and the like.
clashing patterns
tights as pants.-especially fat people.
Australia swimmers. they just look lame.i love australia as much as them but i dont want to look as tacky.
super tight clothing

um there is plenty more i just cant think of them at the moment.

sasa-o8

HSC
The fashion recently has been shit (mainly thanks to Supre), but I'm loving the new winter looks everywhere at the moment - very nice and classy.

Trends I hate:
- Fluro shit
- Slogan tees
- Crocs
- Gladiator sandals
- Emo dressing
- Skirts too short and tops too tight for the person
- Supre mini ra-ra skirts with tacky prints (don't think these are popular anymore)
- Rabens... especially on guys.
- The whole "General Pants" look for guys. You know...with the deep V necklines, skin tight shirts and cropped jeans with Rabens. UGHhh
- Patent leather. so tacky
- Patent anything! Shoes, bags etc.
- People using the pink Supre enviro bags as BAGS

I shall add more to my list as I think of more.

cal-

Banned
HSC
they just look like a normal straight fit, btw your shirt looks a bit big or your upper arms are small, i dunno

yennie B

HSC
hahah. funny pt.

WEARING A TAD SIZE BIGGER LOOKS RETARDED S WELL.

but nothing beats tightness where boobs AND BUMBS and LAYERS OF FAT ARE OOOZZING EVERYWHERE.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Malfoy said:
Aww, I do like a couple of the things mentioned here - mostly the boots with straps and the pants with chains thing... Also I'm an unashamed emo kiddie so I do love a lot of that fashion so long as it's done a certain way (i.e just skinny jeans + band shirts + Chuck Taylors isn't something I'd ever wear).
Pants with chains are probably my least favourite thing on the list.
Also skinny jeans and band shirts with chucks/vans authentics is what I wear >80% of the time. So I think I'll have to disagree.

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Malfoy said:
I still can't believe you people (see: bassistx) don't wear bras, that's gotta be hugely uncomfortable even without the fact that it looks gross.
I cringe when i see people walking aound in public without them, it looks so ugly *yuck!*

Oh, and i agree with the bit about girls sitting with their legs open *shudders*

bassistx

HSC
Malfoy said:
South-west/western Sydney.

I completely forgot some more things I hate: those pregnant women sack tops and sack dresses with no shape to them... they're everywhere and they flatter no one!

I still can't believe you people (see: bassistx) don't wear bras, that's gotta be hugely uncomfortable even without the fact that it looks gross.
I come from the South-West too. Inner south-west, actually. You can't compare Canterbury to Liverpool, okay? You sound like a Parra person.

Response to bold: you obviously don't have great tits then :p

sasa-o8 said:
Agree.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
bassistx said:
I come from the South-West too. Inner south-west, actually. You can't compare Canterbury to Liverpool, okay? You sound like a Parra person.

Response to bold: you obviously don't have great tits then :p
Inner west is always referred to as the inner west, so that distinction is implied.

If you don't have to wear a bra, you obviously have small tits. Once they get to a certain size they jiggle and that creates the potential for saggage in the future. Plus jiggling is uncomfy. Also I don't like people knowing what my nips are doing at any one point.

bassistx

HSC
Malfoy said:
I vary my time between Merrylands and the Hills, depending.

As for that last comment, actually I rather like them! They're just too big to not wear a bra.
scarybunny said:
Inner west is always referred to as the inner west, so that distinction is implied.

If you don't have to wear a bra, you obviously have small tits. Once they get to a certain size they jiggle and that creates the potential for saggage in the future. Plus jiggling is uncomfy. Also I don't like people knowing what my nips are doing at any one point.
lol I don't know what I was thinking. But anyway.
Bs aren't small, they're average lol.
Stop thinking sports.
If they're firm and perky, no problemo.
And I don't mean never wear a bra because then obviously they're gonna sag. This goes for the guys without pants as well.

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Fine. Do it. Have saggy tits in the future, and don't aim your nipples at me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)