I got 0 in my ext test (1 Viewer)

Twickel

HSC
I had the biggest memory fade, then I felt really nervous and my legs were shaking really bad. Now my school wants to srop me from doing EXT but I dont want to drop.

Whats the lowest you guys have ever gotten?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
In MX1 i got 24.5/40 but still came third and in 2unit 38/45 but still third.
In year 7 I got 38% in a problem solving test I think.

P.S You should definetly drop MX1 if you get 0.

Last edited:

Twickel

HSC
You know I think something wierd happened to me, my legs are still shaking. OMG I dont want to drop what to do. My highest in EX1 was 27/51. lol. 1% behind the avg in my report.

HSC
yeah you should defo be droppin if you got 0.

the lowest ive got is 70% when i was forced to do a test after being away at for half a term coz i was sick.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
No offense, how can you get 0? Don't you get like half marks for working?

shaon0

HSC
Twickel said:
I had the biggest memory fade, then I felt really nervous and my legs were shaking really bad. Now my school wants to srop me from doing EXT but I dont want to drop.

First question: Are you a troll?
Second question: How do you get 0 in an MX1 test? I could understand if it was an MX5 Test. But didn't you beg to the teacher for half a mark, out of dignity?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
shaon0 said:
Second question: How do you get 0 in an MX1 test? I could understand if it was an MX5 Test. But didn't you beg to the teacher for half a mark, out of dignity?
And I'm pretty sure any tightassed teacher would give you half.

shaon0

HSC
Aerath said:
And I'm pretty sure any tightassed teacher would give you half.
Yes, this guy in my MX1 test at school got 1 and the teacher gave him 2.5 marks for being away a few days before the test. lol

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
shaon0 said:
Well they can't really do that if you just write your name and fall asleep. I was thinking of doing that for the School Certificate.

shaon0

HSC
I was wondering, you can do maths in uni while you are in high school.
How far unit wise can you go. ie. 7unit maths etc.

jellybelly59

HSC
... the only way possible i see someone getting 0 is by either just sitting there for their test and doing nothing or malpractice... I don't think it's humanly possible to get a 0 if u attempted all questions and didnt even get 1 mark...

shaon0

HSC
kaz1 said:
Well they can't really do that if you just write your name and fall asleep. I was thinking of doing that for the School Certificate.
Yea i was thinking of circling in all the multiple choice answers and seeing if i would get 100% for the multiple choice, then i thought what my parents would say if i got less than a Band 5. lol.
I think everyone knows what i did.

shaon0

HSC
jellybelly59 said:
... the only way possible i see someone getting 0 is by either just sitting there for their test and doing nothing or malpractice... I don't think it's humanly possible to get a 0 if u attempted all questions and didnt even get 1 mark...
I know this guy who got 0 for a science comp. test lol.

Twickel

HSC
I should drop, but ill just do it and see next year. Ill drop before the trials if im still getting really really bad. But for me in the 2nd test 52% was good for me. I KNOW FOR YOU GENIUS THATS BAD but hey im not very bright.

shaon0

HSC
Twickel said:
I should drop, but ill just do it and see next year. Ill drop before the trials if im still getting really really bad. But for me in the 2nd test 52% was good for me. I KNOW FOR YOU GENIUS THATS BAD but hey im not very bright.
if your not very bright...why are you doing MX1? its one of the Elite courses in Year 11.

vds700

HSC
Twickel said:
I know a guy who got 0 for his MX1 test last year in yr 11. He kept going until last term when he threw in the towel coz he fucked the half yearlies quite badly.

I say keep going, study your ass off for your preliminary exam and see how u go. If u fuck it, then yes DROP MX1.

bawd

HSC
Twickel said:

LOL. That scared, and it's not even HSC yet. You gotta deal with your stress issues.

The lowest I got in MX1 was 68% because I didn't study. So STFU and go and study.

vivid

HSC
...MX1 is not an elite course in any way. And how you're doing in it is relative to how hard the papers are at your school anyway. Sometimes they have fun designing exams that no one can get full marks in.

But 0...

Prelim course, if I remember correctly, involves like um...simultaenous equations and factorisation as part of the course? Oh and things like scientific notation which your calculator can do?

LEARN HOW TO USE YOUR CALCULATOR OR DROP THE COURSE.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)