I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

adnan91

HSC
remember AT SCHOOL it is a requirmen for most subjects to do atleast 90+ hours in class. I did noo where near hours as much i was in school therefore 60 hours can pretty well be uai >90

HSC
adnan91 said:
remember AT SCHOOL it is a requirmen for most subjects to do atleast 90+ hours in class. I did noo where near hours as much i was in school therefore 60 hours can pretty well be uai >90
ROFLMAO!!!! What a stupid city to live in!

dp624

HSC
tbh i didn't do as much as many of my friends. however, OP is troll.

Takuto

HSC
adnan91 said:
LOL so now you guys admit you sucked the teachers cock for 90+ hours?

like i said before, being super attentive in class counts as effort.

its like saying 'LOLOL i did 1 mil hours at school, but only 40 at home, therefore i didnt try.. im so NATURALLY TALENTED'

same shit, diff smell

not to say you DID do only 40 hours at home, which is laughable. you already spent more than 40 hours on the forums, answering and asking people questions, fucktards =)

and yes, i did 500~ hours of study, which for the most part consisted of insane cram sessions (40+ hrs per sub b4 externals/trials). This time includes any listening to the teacher at school or studying inside/outside class. You think 500 is alot? hahaha

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
It depends on individuals. Some can absorb info at better rate for a longer lifespan. Some don't.

It also depends on their study methods. Some study methods are great and some aren't.

I can confidently say my study method is poor, that's why I do relatively poorly in my subjects. :p

runnable

HSC
Namu you realise you will be forfeiting your 100 in 2U if you did 4U? Lol a worthy sacrifice?

Takuto

HSC
tommykins said:
more bullshit
all you have to counter is 'OMGZ 500 HOURS LOZLX', btw ur shit @ flaming too, disappointing since you seem to do it so much.

past papers are you kidding? LOL, past papers only give a basic outline of what to expect, every year is completely different - studying from the textbook/practice/notes is the only solid way to get high. seriously LOL @ this. i dont think the past papers helped much or at all for most people.

'reading notes' thats fucking studying u tard. LOL. not to mention the time it took u to write the notes.

Last edited:

Takuto

HSC
cookie.banana said:
takuto did not answer my qn
lol sorry, no idea what you're on about

havent changed my sig for a while, but its lyrics from Kate Nash - Foundations.

eh?

dp624

HSC
Takuto said:
all you have to counter is 'OMGZ 500 HOURS LOZLX', btw ur shit @ flaming too, disappointing since you seem to do it so much.

past papers are you kidding? LOL, past papers only give a basic outline of what to expect, every year is completely different - studying from the textbook is the only solid way to get high. seriously LOL @ this. i dont think the past papers helped much or at all for most people.

'reading notes' thats fucking studying u tard. LOL. not to mention the time it took u to write the notes.
Mate, PAST PAPERS ARE THE BEST FORM OF STUDY.
I DIDN'T TOUCH A TEXTBOOK FOR THE LAST THREE TERMS.

sorry caps lock automatically turns on when i'm replying to trolls

Takuto

HSC
dp624 said:
Mate, PAST PAPERS ARE THE BEST FORM OF STUDY.
I DIDN'T TOUCH A TEXTBOOK FOR THE LAST THREE TERMS.

sorry caps lock automatically turns on when i'm replying to trolls
lol, fail.

this thread is full of visage fags.

bye.

dp624

HSC
Takuto said:
lol, fail.

this thread is full of visage fags.

bye.
I'm quite darn sure I did better than you in UAI mate

JJmn

HSC
dp624 said:
Don't get arrogant with your UAI mate. No one likes an arrogant fag.

Takuto

HSC
dp624 said:
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?

I was pointing out the stupidity + exxageration in your 'haven't touched a textbook all year' comment.

YOU're fucking random, fail @ life.

dp624

HSC
Takuto said:
WHO GIVES A FLYING FUCK?

I was pointing out the stupidity + exxageration in your 'haven't touched a textbook all year' comment.

YOU're fucking random, fail @ life.
3 terms is not a year mate. and i'm serious, that's how i study - study EARLY

also i tend to get arrogant when dealing with trolls. so rest of BoS, don't take it personally

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)