I got 81.00, and did nothing all year. (1 Viewer)

HSC
tommykins said:
Neg, natural talent = 90+ with a small amount of effort, not great.
agree. i had a massive cram throughout the exam period and did all my assessments, but i didn't study consistently and still got 90+. having a good memory made up for laziness in this situation.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
russianROULETTE said:
agree. i had a massive cram throughout the exam period and did all my assessments, but i didn't study consistently and still got 90+. having a good memory made up for laziness in this situation.
yeah. if you've got a good memory, you can just like listen in class and do negligible study and still go decently.

superle

HSC
wow, i smell arrogance.
well why dont you give it another go, this time dont even bring a pen to your exams, maybe youll end up with 100.00

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
superle said:
wow, i smell arrogance.
well why dont you give it another go, this time dont even bring a pen to your exams, maybe youll end up with 100.00
i wasn't referring to myself troll. i don't even go that well.

yells from back "she doesn't even go here!"

mrpet3rr

HSC
Op post a picture of you, please prove to us all that you really are a hot white girl.

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
mrpet3rr said:
Op post a picture of you, please prove to us all that you really are a hot white girl.
hey don't say that.

anyone can dream

mrpet3rr

HSC
i dont care if you did nothing all year and got 81 . all i care if your a hot white girl .
if she didn't lie about the hot white girl thing that i say she didnt lie about the 81 doing nothing

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
mrpet3rr said:
i dont care if you did nothing all year and got 81 . all i care if your a hot white girl .
if she didn't lie about the hot white girl thing that i say she didnt lie about the 81 doing nothing
probs lied about both.

sorry to burst your bubble of hope

Deltan

Noob pharmer
HSC
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
You are my inspiration =P

btw u used nerdy and geeky, can u explain the difference between the two?

cxlxoxk

HSC
jennny18 said:
I didn't do homework, bluffed school work, and just read from the textbook for like an hour each subject. All I needed was 76.00. And I see all these nerdy Asians and geeky White people who study from dawn until dusk, and brag about getting a 90+. Well I'm a hot white girl and didn't fo anything all year and got above what I needed.
o yes are you implying that asians can't be geeks and white people can't be nerds? and that they are specific to each race?

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I'll get this thread back on topic.

OP: Pics or gtfo.

jiey2k

JEAHHH BOIIIII
HSC
tbh, i didnt study ext eng for 2 years straight like i didnt even read my texts, and the few days before each assessment id come on here, go to The Internet Movie Database (IMDb) or go and google the texts, i even did romance tragedy when we were supposed to do crime fiction in the trials lolllllll

got 45/50, but thats probs the subject. Really should make it harder.

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
jennny18 said:

Your a fukin lying piece of shit whos trying to get some attention, some people actually struggle to get that mark, i know people who mind you aren't dumb, they studied and could only achieve a uai of 60, i guess its there capability but then you got the whole hsc stress and the like that affect there overall performence, what people fail to realise is that uai's dont judge a persons mentalilty or how smart they are, i know friends of mine who got in the 90's and went to usyd engineering and dropped out after the first year,so dont take your mark for granted, because next time you wont get so lucky, if you keep up like that showing off you'll eventually jynx yourself believe me.

on a second note, girls on bos who say they are a hot is a lie, again just trying to arouse people and get there attention by any means necessary

take your bullshit showing off elsewhere, and just remember what i said...:shoot:

Patar

0101 0000
HSC
Takuto said:
81 is impossible without putting in effort.. either you were very attentive in class, tried very hard on the assignments, or you pulled some massive cramming sprees.

$100 that you studied at least 300 hours throughout the year , even though you 'say' you only studied an hour for each subject.

you can't lie, i have experience =D
oh. and no.

sorry.

UNZPME

HSC
ur a madbitch thats why.fukn wanna clap champ... skyline has a point..people struggle 2 get that ok big deal if you have an uai of 81. ATTENTION SEEKER.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)