i got 95.3 (1 Viewer)

isabelleis

HSC
I got 95.3 for my UAI without studying. I dont know what to do at uni. any ideas?

dp624

HSC
education. we need more teachers

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Any job that Australia is in lack of.

Help our country!

ctrlaltv

HSC
Engineering/IT. But do me a big favour will ya, and don't choose computer science at UNSW/USYD. That way I will have a chance to get in. =]

Will Shakespear

mumbo magic
HSC
go to tafe & learn a trade, start earning real money instead of wasting your time with some worthless arts degree

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
What do you mean you don't know what you want to do? Surely you must've wanted to be something when you were a kid.

erm

HSC
You guys are idiots, giving career advice to a one-post troll.

hallelujah.

HSC
risole91 said:
without studying?
ah k.
man this drives me insane. just admit u studied!!

i worked my arse off and got 98.00. I STUDIED!!!! now ppl r gonna think im dumb :eek:

lmao

HSC
Is this another i got 81.00, and did nothing all year thread? If so, fail.

isabelleis

HSC
sorry guys. just wanted to see what u said. I actually did my hsc 2 years ago, got a bit higher than that and i did study, definitely, but not as much as i should have. The "i got 81 I'm so great" thread pissed me off lol. If you got 98 that pretty awesome! congrats. But i'm at uni now and i still don't know what i wanna do eventually! Even if you knew what u wanted when you were a kid - what!? how does that help. those are just dreams. Giving advice to a one post troll lol!

jennny18

HSC
isabelleis said:
sorry guys. just wanted to see what u said. I actually did my hsc 2 years ago, got a bit higher than that and i did study, definitely, but not as much as i should have. The "i got 81 I'm so great" thread pissed me off lol. If you got 98 that pretty awesome! congrats. But i'm at uni now and i still don't know what i wanna do eventually! Even if you knew what u wanted when you were a kid - what!? how does that help. those are just dreams. Giving advice to a one post troll lol!
Well I can't help it if I'm great. I went to sleep at 3.00am in the morning of the English exams too. God just made me great. Yes, I didn't get 98, but I couldn't care less. All I needed was 76.00, and that's all I tried to get. I got 5 more than that without studying that hardly, and not getting much sleep.

HSC
isabelleis said:
I got 95.3 for my UAI without studying. I dont know what to do at uni. any ideas?
Oh right so you studied sexual intercourse with UAC people and they gave you bribe uai of 95?

katie21792

HSC
I reckon if you get 95.3 or whatever without studying, and you're being HONEST about it, good on you. If you get 95.3 and say you didn't study but you really did, why try and big note yourself on an online forum? none of us even know you and noone thinks any better of you. you got 95.3 now stop bragging.
The worst, i think, is people who say they got 95.3 without studying, but really got 40. to those people. you're tools.
with love :)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
isabelleis said:
How about you stop trolling?

If you actually did get 95.3, which I doubt, you should try for... anything you wish for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)