I had a BOS encounter! (3 Viewers)

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
nothing vould have been as boring as the culture lecture i just came out of -_- *yawn*
:sleep:

Despite the slides being too small, or the fact that the lecturer had no idea how to use the technology, she droned own for two hours about borrrriiiiingggessssss

*goes off to download iLecture and recreate lecture at home*

marchetta

shut up and do me
HSC
lcf said:
nothing vould have been as boring as the culture lecture i just came out of -_- *yawn*
:sleep:

Despite the slides being too small, or the fact that the lecturer had no idea how to use the technology, she droned own for two hours about borrrriiiiingggessssss

*goes off to download iLecture and recreate lecture at home*
LoL, yeh, it was boring... i ended up leaving after the first lecture lol...but then, at least we got to watch a movie (well, a little bit anyway...) :eek:

Last edited:

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
I missed the first lecture because IT help at the uni is the biggest piece of crap, the lady was extremely rude, no help and a smart arse.
I turned up during the break and slept through the lecture nice and comfortably spread out all over the place. Wouldnt have any idea what she was on about. As soon as i heard she was referencing a movie, i decided to ignore her.

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
*hopeful* said:
btw supra were u wearin a shirt wit brown stripes 2day?
yeh brown horizontal striped Cotton On polo...damn u stalk good...

*hopeful*

HSC
i saw someone with a black led zepplin 2shirt as well bet ya its d same guy
iwannarock is a guy rite ?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes, he's a guy

edit: what happened to the right hand bottom corner stalker see who's browsing the forum box? i like to know if there's likely to be action or if i should go to sleep.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
iambored said:
yes, he's a guy

edit: what happened to the right hand bottom corner stalker see who's browsing the forum box? i like to know if there's likely to be action or if i should go to sleep.
It probably puts more strain on the server, and thus they have disabled it.

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
*hopeful* said:
argh!! thats the tute im enrolled in (i think) but i didnt wanna come on fridays 4 just 1 class so i just go 2 another one

bba207 is so boring n the tutes worse......... :(
come to ur tutes silly girl lol plus u have to hand in ur case study 1 next week in yoru enrolled tute class!! hehehe I SHALL SEEK YOU OUT AND POINT! HOPEFUL!! :D:D:D

come to our tute, its a small group and we all participate in discussion n stuff its not just one or two people talking :)

ur like alex (whose in our tute also) he only comes for that class also on the friday, hates the fact that its his only class for friday but yeah he still comes! so should you!
:p

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
hey, i have a led zepplin shirt too (your talking about the band right?)

its black and groovy.. i got it from big day out (or was it homebake?). Anywayz, you have inspired me to wear it on monday or wednesday next week. If you see me, the keyword shall be 'do you know where the highway to heaven is?' :p

HSC
N/A
What does a Led Zepplin shirt look like? :S *is a listener of heathen commercial music*

Take a photo of yourself in it - showing your face of course, in case the T-shirt is too hard to memorise :p

X

xeuyrawp

Cyan_phoeniX said:
hey, i have a led zepplin shirt too (your talking about the band right?)
Alternatively, it could be a reference to one of the most important rock bands of all time.

HSC
N/A
PwarYuex said:
Alternatively, it could be a reference to one of the most important rock bands of all time.
Shoosh! I'm trying to get him to post up a piccy of himself!!! :p

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
not an encounter but i 'found' icf (ifc?). Major stab in the dark but hey it WAS him.. i guess im too good :p

CieL

HSC
I think I saw lynn (glitterfairy) today

white jacket
flowery skirt
pink thongs

???

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
lololol

yes im sure it was

white jacket, flowery skirt, pink thongs= asylum :p

Yeah uh huh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)