I have a boring teacher for business! Its hard to stay attentive (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargal

My business teacher is soo boring. No matter how many times i try and listen, i end up doing something else. Hardly anyone in my class pays attention. Anyone noe any tips for staying awake! Every lesson he photocopies sheets and he picks pplz randomly to read it out. Sometimes he writes on the board but most of the time he makes us write our notes. Man i think Im gonna fail business *sigh.

santaslayer

HSC
nahhh.....u dont need ur teacher for business.....do sum self directed learning from the textbook.....business is one of those courses (in the hsc anywayz) that is "doable" without the aid of a teacher...business is very hard to fail...trust me!

= Jennifer =

HSC
santaslayer is correct i have self taught myself business since year 11 and i think i am doing pretty well. A way I find to stay attentive is to colour code my syllabus therefore when i get sheets in class i match them up to the syllabus colours i have done therefore making it easier when i write notes, i know it is not the most exciting thing in the world to do but what can i say

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
i practicalli learnt all of my HSC subjects by myself..... i guess at least 2 textbooks per subject will help heapz.. and make sure you are organised with your notes and exams.. so when your under stress you know where everythign is.. ;P

is a roflcopter
HSC
hi

when you're in class, give the teacher the respect of at least pretending to listen

because if you piss them off, they will buttfuck you over in assessments. i've seen it happen

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
I taught myself (or crammed) the entire biz course
The jacaranda book + a few studies will be more than enough to get you into band 6

Grey Council

Legend
HSC
listen to Newbie. :)
Anyway, ask heaps of questions inside class. Make notes on the syllabus, and if you don't have anything on a particular point, ask the teacher. At least then he will rattle on about something relevant. :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
My teacher was bearable...
But I never really listened to him...
All I did in class was write up my summary notes...
That kept me occupied and awake :D
So yeh, you could do that...
Teach yourself in class time :)

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
Newbie, did the individual who changed from my class to your class continue to sit next to the teacher and ask lotsa questions?

choc-chip

HSC
stargal....u hav realli spoke out wat i thought....
initially, i kept wringing all da time...but datz not workin at all...
datz realli wat a bst class looks like...u gotta get used 2 it...try self study....datz wat u can do ....
p.s wat skool u in?i wonderin u r in my clas...lol

is a roflcopter
HSC
Originally posted by Suvat
Newbie, did the individual who changed from my class to your class continue to sit next to the teacher and ask lotsa questions?
yes he did
but then that individual one day told our teacher that he didnt agree with his teaching methods and hence stopped doing his homework

SO HE GOT RAPED BY MY TEACHER!
and then YOUR TEACHER RAPED HIM!
*hi5*

Suvat

part timer
HSC
N/A
omg... you got HOMEWORK for biz :confused:

heh, come to think of it, it's kinda funny how the teacher's pet can so easily become a rebel

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)