i have been fired by coles for theft, will there be any records?? (1 Viewer)

Roguedeth

HSC
i had a fucking $90 variance on saturday (out of 10,000), and I am absolutely sure it was cos of the dumb cunt fob guy who counted my 50s when they collect them halfway through the shift. I saw him counting and he was fucking sped at it, and I warned him that some of them were wet cos someone spilt beer on my till.

So annoying I had to fill out a report and what not. It's bullshit though, they should let us count it ourselves.
No, not saying you're dodgy but if they let everyone count the till more chances of someone stealing something. Even if there was a variance when doing the first count they will do a second count to confirm.

Ease up tiger.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
No I mean that I should count my own till, then if there is a variance it is definitely my fault, where as this way I get the fucking blame even though my variance is usually nothing.

HSC
Preferbly, you should have a job where counting money is not a job requirement considering what you did. Who knows if you'll be tempted to do it again? Take the advice from the people here. We hope you've learnt your mistake although why the hell you would steal money and give it to your friend is beyond me. It's not like you didn't know any better. Whether Coles will press charges or not, you will always have this black mark with you for the rest of your life.

bdude

HSC
Trust me, there are records.

I was talking to someone who told me that when he was 2IC at another store this guy was busted after a few months for fraud: his friends would come in every week and buy meat but he'd stack the packs on top of each other and only scan the top one.

By the end of the investigation he had a file of about 200 pages.

He will never be able to work for Coles, or any Coles Group company, again.

chantal_3

HSC
N/A
you're an idiot.

Not because you stole money from coles 2 or so weeks ago for some unexplained reason to give to your friend.

But because after said 'termination' from coles, you immediately applied for another supermarket to work at.

Honestly. Just work in a job that doesn't involve you standing infront of a till full of money. Then you won't have to make stupid threads trying to earn absolution from anonymous individuals about your petty supermarket crime?
oh!!!!!
Snap!!!!

HSC
Trust me, there are records.

I was talking to someone who told me that when he was 2IC at another store this guy was busted after a few months for fraud: his friends would come in every week and buy meat but he'd stack the packs on top of each other and only scan the top one.

By the end of the investigation he had a file of about 200 pages.

He will never be able to work for Coles, or any Coles Group company, again.
How did the meat go past the scanner? I don't know about coles but for woolies, the meat's got some security tag on them and if it's not scanned, the alarm at the checkout goes off. Heck, it even goes off sometimes when the meat's scanned lol.

allyoop

HSC
Uni Grad
you're an idiot. and westpac are even bigger idiots for hiring you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)