I just kicked someone's crap off a tableeeee!!! (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
Skittled or someone else - can you upload a copy of the policy, or send us a link so that I can print a copy out and have it on hand at all uni times? :D

*hopeful*

HSC
i so wanted 2 do that 2day but :S

newayz i seen u at d lib yesty redrum, u wuz wearin blue....

X

xeuyrawp

AsyLum said:
Many international students don't know all that much :p
American bimbo in PHIL132 tute: [New Yorker accent] Look, all I know is that God exists, and, like, I know that the only true law exists in the Bible. No other morality comes close to it... All the rest of you will go to hell anyway - I've been taught the truth.[/accent]

philly17

I had exactly the same experience today I was sitting on the ground for an hour no even nook inbetween the shelves on level 2 I was out in the open on the ground. Argh i watched like 4 different desks covered in notes food, bags etc. I think i might bring it up to the library committe at The senate meeting on tuesday If i can. There should be like a monitor that patrols the desk areas every 30 mins removing stuff off desks if they are unattended. Something like that just to make it fair its really slack.

Kabeio

k.
HSC
*~Dazed~* said:
out a table where someone has been gone for ages.. much to their appreciation.

Last time, and the worst, I was at the library from 11am to 10pm.. A girl left at around 12ish and didn't come back until 6.30ish. Bitch.
Umm you were in the library from 11am to 10pm?.....ummm....ok.

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
*hopeful* said:
i so wanted 2 do that 2day but :S

newayz i seen u at d lib yesty redrum, u wuz wearin blue....
hahahahahhahahaha

I was. who/where were you?

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Philomena_86 said:
I had exactly the same experience today I was sitting on the ground for an hour no even nook inbetween the shelves on level 2 I was out in the open on the ground. Argh i watched like 4 different desks covered in notes food, bags etc. I think i might bring it up to the library committe at The senate meeting on tuesday If i can. There should be like a monitor that patrols the desk areas every 30 mins removing stuff off desks if they are unattended. Something like that just to make it fair its really slack.
it would be great if you can bring it up. although i think they would be hesitant to make a monitor like that. so although that might be a good option, they have already given us the power to be able to move things, so all we really need is for everyone to know about it.

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
The only problem i can see with photocopies and foriegn students is they might not be bothered to read it cause it could be quite hard to decipher if your english is no good.

Sweet_Lemon

Final Sem'
HSC
I think this policy is really good during pre-exam period.
Most of the time, there's still seats left.
But those who Reserve da seat really deserve to be treated like that.
Good one MJ ^^

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
lcf said:
The only problem i can see with photocopies and foriegn students is they might not be bothered to read it cause it could be quite hard to decipher if your english is no good.
I'll translate for them:

YOU ASIAN, SHIT DOWN OR ELSE YOU GO BACK TO CHINA K? KEKEKEKE ^___^ \\//

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
ROFL very good!!!
If the going gets tough, bring a fold up picnic table/chair set - I would love to see the staffs reaction to random pockets of people on brightly coloured plastic furniture.

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
Kabeio said:
Umm you were in the library from 11am to 10pm?.....ummm....ok.
Yeah well when you had an essay due at 5pm THAT day, you kind of go to any extremes to try and get it finished.

HSC
N/A
... said:
try 8am -> 1am :)
doesn't the library close at ten? :confused: Don't tell me you snuck yourself into a hidey hole and stayed there after the lights turned off!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its not usually 'personal' belongings, but just books and 'research' thats the annoying part

lcf

man. nature. technology.
HSC
People who leave their laptops/PDAs/mobiles and other portable electronics on tables, alone - astounds me.

SALE SALE SALE! It all must go!

*hopeful*

HSC
redruM said:
hahahahahhahahaha

I was. who/where were you?

i was me, who else am i gonna be ? :p i wuz on level 2 on the desks on d left side wen u walk in

edit: thats the first time i've actually seen seen u....i think ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)