I just kicked someone's crap off a tableeeee!!! (1 Viewer)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
lol its true! ppl laugh when i get angry cuz i'm a midget and i look funny.

anyhooz, good stuff cyan! (Y)
and lol pwaryuex u sound big and intimidating.

i wouldn't wanna do it cuz i'm scared of telling that to a fob and then they'll get their big fob crew to come tell me off in chinese. omg scary.

CieL

HSC
Heh.. my friend did it two days ago..

Me and another friend were studying... and my friend comes late and there's no nearby tables which weren't occupied with either people, books, or bags.. Cept the two tables behind us just had books and bags.. so he just gathers all the shit from one table and piles it on the other table..

20mins later, the two asian couple who HAD been sitting there (that left their crap for 2hrs btw) came back and were furious.. she kept insisting that this was their table and that they were here first.. and my friend was like, you cant do that.. you cant just leave a table unattended when someone else wants to study..

lol.. and then she slams her coffee cup onto his side of the table whilst she packs her stuff up.. the asian guy was so pissed the veins on his neck were sticking up heh..

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
My story isn't quite so exciting, there was no confrontation.

But today, I found a table that was apparently 'occupied' but by 2 library books. A bonus was that there was a library policy notice nearby, so if a person turned up after 1/2 an hour I could point them to that. I asked the nearby person if anyone was sitting there and they hadn't seen anyone, so I sat down. 1 3/4 hours later I was finished studying and left and no one had come.

I also saw someone else telling off a girl who had come back after more than 15 minutes.

:angry:

Copy of the policy for any new students who don't know about it
http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/policies/studyrooms.html

P_Dilemma

Extraordinary Entertainer
HSC
iambored said:
My story isn't quite so exciting, there was no confrontation.

But today, I found a table that was apparently 'occupied' but by 2 library books. A bonus was that there was a library policy notice nearby, so if a person turned up after 1/2 an hour I could point them to that. I asked the nearby person if anyone was sitting there and they hadn't seen anyone, so I sat down. 1 3/4 hours later I was finished studying and left and no one had come.

I also saw someone else telling off a girl who had come back after more than 15 minutes.

:angry:

Copy of the policy for any new students who don't know about it
http://www.lib.mq.edu.au/policies/studyrooms.html
Gonna print that and put it on the cover of my folder :rofl:

-P_D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)