...I need new shoes. No really, I actually need them. (1 Viewer)

studynoob

HSC
N/A
why dont you wear chick skate shoes they seem hot and common nowdays! thou i am against people wearing skate shoes and clothes when they dont even skate that means you're a poser and i hate posers! everytime i see someone with skate shoes i immediately scan their shoes for holes or tear marks from skating and if i find none i give them a how-dare-you-wear-skate-shoes-when-you-dont-skate-at-all-you-fucking-poser look! but thats me!

FreakTrigger

HSC
N/A
studynoob said:
why dont you wear chick skate shoes they seem hot and common nowdays! thou i am against people wearing skate shoes and clothes when they dont even skate that means you're a poser and i hate posers! everytime i see someone with skate shoes i immediately scan their shoes for holes or tear marks from skating and if i find none i give them a how-dare-you-wear-skate-shoes-when-you-dont-skate-at-all-you-fucking-poser look! but thats me!
There was your chance to not sound like an absolute idiot and you blew it.

mayhap these folk wear skateshoes because they're nondescript, they grip well, are comfortable, light and reasonably durable whilst still being cheap on account of the fact that they're almost universally made in sweatshops.

Oh no, that guys wearing docs and he's not even a skinhead! What a bad person!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
fuck people wear shoes cos they like them or think theyre comfy
u dont have to be a workman to wear boots
you dont have to be a skater to wear skateshoes
you dont have to be a surfer to wear thongs
you dont have to play tennis to wear tennis shoes

youre a freakin tool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)