I.R.P. Home (1 Viewer)

KhyryKay

HSC
hey guys,

my IRP is due in 4 weeks time,

i've got all my research done and everything, now i'm up to typing up the final product,

but how many pages have other people done?

just so I have a basic idea on how much detail i should or shouldn't put in.

thankks!! =] =] =]

RANYA.HAMZEH

HSC
hay im doing do childcare centres within the canterbury bankstown area support childrens physical dvelopment. im almost finished i just have 2 do my conclusion. does anyone know what i have 2 put in it?

RANYA.HAMZEH

HSC
KhyryKay said:
hey guys,

my IRP is due in 4 weeks time,

i've got all my research done and everything, now i'm up to typing up the final product,

but how many pages have other people done?

just so I have a basic idea on how much detail i should or shouldn't put in.

thankks!! =] =] =]
hay ive done like 56-60 pages its alot of work dats wit everyfink done like da apendieces and all da ada stuff

RANYA.HAMZEH

HSC
aussie-girl said:
hey can anyone please help me for irp due next week im doing health inequites experienced by people with low socioeconomic status any ideas?
hay u can try and ask da question of how the government support the ppl with low socioeconomic staus of somfink lyk dat

aLexTasyy

HSC
i never realised there was a page specifically for IRP help... the IRP seems exactly like all my other CFS ass.. but this time i have to think of the topic.. i was wondering whether
"Does certain types of music have a + or - effect on a teenagers wellbeing"

adurbidge

HSC
o man
ive just finished my plan and about to start on my surveys
im doing "the absence of a father has a negative impact on a childs social development"
shall be ineresting

bubbledye

HSC
aLexTasyy said:
i never realised there was a page specifically for IRP help... the IRP seems exactly like all my other CFS ass.. but this time i have to think of the topic.. i was wondering whether
"Does certain types of music have a + or - effect on a teenagers wellbeing"

im pretty sure you stole that topic off me.

katelouiserose

HSC
i wanna do slomething on depression but dont have a research question or hypothesis or anything. can u guys help me out? im mad stressed.

becs1991

HSC
Okay i just starting my IRP and not looking forward to it i am doing 'the degree of parenting and caring in raising a special needs child' what a nightmare

becs1991

HSC
reply to Eliza Rose i am doing my IRP on special needs children as well any ideas on how to discuss the degree of parenting and caring in raising a speical needs child.

fruitcake91

HSC
N/A
I'm doing mine on viewpoints towards abortion. I've started the diary but need to finish my plan and start my timeline. I'm hoping the actual I.R.P is more interesting than the planning stage.. ?

HSC
im doing mine on development in preschool children.
ive just finished my lit review & methodologies :)
now i have to write questionnaire & interview questions....which im struggling with :|

kahu

HSC
Omg i havnt started mine n its due in feb im stuck on topics!!!
i was gna do it on body image n teens but its too common. so i was thinking about doing it on teens that smoke :idea:
i cant really think of a hypothesis though

Last edited:

trishedwick

hates the hsc
HSC
well mine is due in a week and i'm almost finished now

my topic is cyberbullying among adolescents.

its going alright, i have a huge appendix (like, a whole binder folder) full of secondary resources, so that made it really annoying to do my literature review, which came out as 7 PAGES.
not very fun.
still have to do my results report (have done graphs etc), discussion/analysis, conclusion

A QUESTION:
is a rationale the same as an abstract??
:pirate:

HSC
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! FINISHEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD =) =)
i finished 8 weeks before its due yayayay! :D

diamond.

HSC
That's awesome you've finished! wahhhhhhhh man!.

I'm newww to here, i'm coming second in cafs :(

but ! doing my IRP on "EATING DISORDERS AND HOW THEY AFFECT AN INDIVIDUALS DEVELOPMENT" massive question :p

haha. what's the appendix? ours is due like week 5 next term.. i really wanna finish it early like possessionless haha seriously man way to go :)

mine's layed out in a massive v.a art folder..

and i've only done the cover, introduction and one interview haha. Is making up the diary bad? from reading all the posts here it seems so :p because yeah.. haven't started that either haha

:)

bit random :p

HSC
haha thanks :)
well...actually tbh i didnt find the IRP that difficult. its just really tedious. most stressful assignment ever!
im also coming 2nd in cafs =) 1st in my class but out of both classes im 2nd.
the appendices is like a folder of all the information you've collected for things like your lit review, all the notes you've taken during interviews or observations or whatever & all the copies of your completed questionnaires/surveys.
hope that helps :)

diamond.

HSC
hahaha wooooooooo sounds so fun :p, yeah i'm gonna get started hardcore on it soon! why was it stressful for you? but ye it's dead easy compared to like an english essay ohhh ew *shudders*

OMG that helps to much thankyou! so it's like the raw stuff.. okay cool i get it haha my life's compleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeete!

aw thats cool you're coming second! but like 1st in your class.. i stuffed my marks in the yearly with the last question and it was like leadership styles? and i got them all mixed up hahaha. faaaaaaaaaaaaail!

oh weeeeeeeeeell : ) new year :p

what school do you go to? orrrr are you not allowed to say that on here lol

HSC
it was so stressful cos im trying to come 1st haha! so im like mad competing with everyone :p & i was trying to get it all done before end of term to show my teacher drafts & all that so yeah...arghh! haha!
ooooh yeah ours was on leadershup styles too. i came 1st in the yearly =) in that response i think i got 14/15. i like leadership styles haha find them fairly easy! i did collaborative & autocratic i think :)

haha you do legal & bio too :p thats cool!

shell.q

HSC
hey guys i need urgent help, is it possible to relate your project to groups in context? i am doing mine on youth homelessness and i was going to relate to the syllabus through well being and all and also groups in context homeless does tht sound okay?
cheers x

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)