I want the hardest 2003 4unit paper (1 Viewer)

VanCarBus

~--> Quincy <--~
HSC
I did like the Abbotsleigh 1999 paper, and got 82% without study...that means that they set a really piss easy test.
But, I want to get a really difficult and challenging maths 4unit test. Help? I want a copy of the most difficult 4 unit paper

N

ND

Ummm i think the '93 paper had the lowest mean (in recent years).

N

ND

Originally posted by freaking_out
hmm...didn't 89 have e-irrationality...i mean in how many years have the examiners put this in?
Well it's not really the same question cos they use different methods.

N

ND

but yeah, if ppl, knew the different proofs, then they might have got an advantage.
There would be millions of different proofs for it, i really don't think that anyone would go around looking for proofs to random stuff hoping that it'll appear in the exam.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by ND
There would be millions of different proofs for it, i really don't think that anyone would go around looking for proofs to random stuff hoping that it'll appear in the exam.
i don't know about there being "millions" of proofs, but yeah, and i'll prolly b the one lookin' around for proofs and hoping that it'll appear in the exam.:(

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
There are lots of proofs ...

And anyone could have an adavtage on any Q8 if they had seen it before ...

is a roflcopter
HSC
i tried the 2000 paper today and i could do like....3 questions ahahah

McLake

The Perfect Nerd
HSC
Originally posted by Newbie
i tried the 2000 paper today and i could do like....3 questions ahahah
That's a really hard paper ...

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
Morning, if anyone here has excel 50 tips can you tell me the order in which the author wrote the easiest to hardest?

I got 50 tips book, bought from rahul, but the first pages are missing due to repeated printing loops (screwed up book). At least it was at a discount price ;)

is a roflcopter
HSC
ru saying that bcoz u've done it or is it bcoz of the fact that newbie can only 3 questions.:D

i think he was just being nice :)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
....I got 50 tips book, bought from rahul, but the first pages are missing due to repeated printing loops (screwed up book). At least it was at a discount price ;)
well, suffer!!bcoz u wanted the discount.:rolleyes: (kidding :))

yeah, i'll scan that page up for you tonite.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
You can blame Rahul, he sold the book to me. :D

thanks a lot anyways :)
actually when i got some second hand books from rahul, it was in such a good condition, that it would 've been betta if he went and asked for a refund in dymocks. :D

anyways, heres what i promised.

btw, i wanted to know is there a program around, that converts all the maths, notations used in these forums, into what it supposed to look like. i.e a program that if u input z^2, it will give u z<sup>2</sup>? coz i always hate to read the maths typed up in these forums, coz i need to convert them into a piece of paper.

N

ND

Funny how the year with the lowest mean is also the only year to have 120/120. Was last year's max 120 turtle?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)