I was offereed a job (1 Viewer)

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Franklin ' rung me today and offered me a job filling shelves from 5 to 8, 5 to 8 AM!!!!! What the fuck? Who fills their shelves in the morning? Politely told the mno thanks.

I'll take my 8:30 to 5:30 job anyday thanks.

hannahxxx

HSC
I would kill for any employment. Doesn't matter when they'd want me to work. You're incredibly lucky to have the luxury of turning work down. When you're doing full time uni, broke and desperate for a job you will understand.
That is all

aLexTasyy

HSC
Franklin ' rung me today and offered me a job filling shelves from 5 to 8, 5 to 8 AM!!!!! What the fuck? Who fills their shelves in the morning? Politely told the mno thanks.

if you haven't noticed they stack shelves throughout the day... at least they do in my area...

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
5 to 8 is good if you can get there on time.

kirbflare

HSC
3hour shifts are quite nice i would take it considering im a uni student who prefers to keep my afternoons/nights free to do other stuff.. (currently working weekends which i hate because i cant catch up w/mates and shizz)

Trentyboi

HSC
3hour shifts are quite nice i would take it considering im a uni student who prefers to keep my afternoons/nights free to do other stuff.. (currently working weekends which i hate because i cant catch up w/mates and shizz)
Not when you are supporting yourself and the welfare system screws you over :D

x.christina

I am actually a cat
HSC
Uni Grad

Um, its called Night Fill. and someone needs to do it. I knew someone who took a job with similar hours and got almost $500 a night.

SAS88

HSC
You should have accepted that job, doing overnight work is not a bad thing, many people do it and it's money. It also gives you a chance to look for day time employment without worrying too much about clashes.

Especially in these times of impending recession, TAKE the job that is offered.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Um, its called Night Fill. and someone needs to do it. I knew someone who took a job with similar hours and got almost $500 a night.
That pay rate sounds implausible, what was he doing, chicken catcher?

winningcars

HSC
i hate when you go shopping and place is packed full of shelf stacking fuckwits who do nothing but get in your way with their boxes and fat asses and big trolleys.

beaf

HSC
i hate when you go shopping and place is packed full of shelf stacking fuckwits who do nothing but get in your way with their boxes and fat asses and big trolleys.

Well it has to be done, otherwise you won't be able to go to the supermarket to even get your food. And they are not fuckwits, some of them just need extra cash, at least they have employment.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
For an 8 hour shift thats $62.50 an hour. Even if its for 12 hours, its still $42 p/h.

I'm sorry but that's just a total lie.
Working as a chicken catcher, a job with similar hours, requiring no education, can earn you over $300 a night, for 8 hours. Still not close to $500 though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)