• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

"I'd kill her its simple!" (1 Viewer)

Guesss

HSC
Guess, marry me, we can have beautiful babies. Don't tell wixxy.
woooahh, wait a sec, first u wanna kill me, now u wanna marry me and wat :O have babies???

sure hun! ;) lol

edit: how could u spell my name wrong? Its Guesss gosh!

lol

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
^ possible bos couple
Ohh hello Omie_jay!

Yeh perhaps, lol i can just see our kids running around threatening to kill one minute, then being happy and proposing the next, cant u?

how cute! Yes, i think it is possible... Ohh Sidicious-Reign wat do u think??

:D lol

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
Guess, marry me, we can have beautiful babies. Don't tell wixxy.
lol

hey dude, if you wana have soo many babies, you should drink powerthirst, the energy drink for men, you can have up to 400 babies and will run as fast as kenyans hahaha

wata douche bag :drink: no hard feelings dude, proposing on bos, is something you dont see to often :hippie: hahaha

Guesss

HSC
Omie Jay, u'd better smile or else u'll get frown lines on ur forehead, am sure u wudnt want that! :p wud u now? :mad1: so smile * :) *

lol

does he usually propose to girls and suggest babies then run away?? I thought guys ran after the deed was done!?? hmm.....guys?? lol

Guesss

HSC
lol

hey dude, if you wana have soo many babies, you should drink powerthirst, the energy drink for men, you can have up to 400 babies and will run as fast as kenyans hahaha

wata douche bag :drink: no hard feelings dude, proposing on bos, is something you dont see to often :hippie: hahaha
hey stranger! :D u wud noe bout this powerthirst drink ay?? because??

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
Hi Omie_Jay

...sorri, wat was that no underscore! woops! my bad! hehe

edit: rofl

OMG lololololololololol hehehehehehehehehhehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehehehehehehheheheehehhehehehehhehehehhehehehhe

gosh u so funnay

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
ohh HAHAHAHAHhahhahaHAHahHAHAAHAHhhhaHHhahahAHHAHHAHAHAHh girl u iz so funneh
plz continue

n post pics

Guesss

HSC
ohh HAHAHAHAHhahhahaHAHahHAHAAHAHhhhaHHhahahAHHAHHAHAHAHh girl u iz so funneh
plz continue

n post pics
okay then... i thought i sensed sarcasm in ur last "ur so funnay" post!

and umm letme see, its okay i'll pass for now, pls feel free to post pics of urself instead! :D I'm sure they'd be more interesting! lol

edit: and if ur anything like ur dp, then plz do post pics! haha

skyline

Proud Aurion TRD owner
HSC
N/A
hey stranger! :D u wud noe bout this powerthirst drink ay?? because??

ye i drink it everyday, its wat gives you gratuitous amounts of energy with all new flavours like shocklate...chocolate energy, its like adding chocolate to an electrical storm!!!...sound the alarm, your going to be uncomfortably energetic!!! whats that guesss, you want strawberry will how about rawberry!!! lol

with lightening...real lightening!!

sports!!! araaaaaaaghhhh!!!! you'll be good at them, its an energy drink for men...MENERGY!!! lol

these arent your dance puns...these are energy puns...TURBO PUNS!! lol

science energy! science energy! electrolytes..turbolights...powerlights, more lights that your body has room for!!! lol

you'll be so fast that mother nature will be like, slooowwww dooowwwwn and you will be like FUCK U! and kick her in the face with your energy legs!!!

you'll have soo much energy..MENERGY! just running ALL THE TIME!!!

power running, power lifting, power sweeping, power dating, power eating, power laughing, power spawning babies! You will have soo many babies...400 BABIES!!! lol

give shocklate to your babies and they will be good in sports!!!

it can make your babies run..ABNORMALLY FAST!

They will run as fast as KENYANS!!! People will watch them running and think their KENYANS!!! they will race as fast as KENYANS!!! you can make a statue of KENYANS! And there will be a time when they get deported back to KENYA!!!

Hey go with the sure thing, dont gamble on your energy....Snake eyesssss!!!

try powerthirst..the energy that will make you...Arrraaghh!!!

lol

:drink:drink up bosers :p

same for you Guesss lol

2sXc4yU

Banned
HSC
okay then... i thought i sensed sarcasm in ur last "ur so funnay" post!

and umm letme see, its okay i'll pass for now, pls feel free to post pics of urself instead! :D I'm sure they'd be more interesting! lol

edit: and if ur anything like ur dp, then plz do post pics! haha

i waz been serz
my dp iz me
too sxc 4 u serzly

ye i drink it everyday, its wat gives you gratuitous amounts of energy with all new flavours like shocklate...chocolate energy, its like adding chocolate to an electrical storm!!!...sound the alarm, your going to be uncomfortably energetic!!! whats that guesss, you want strawberry will how about rawberry!!! lol

sports!!! araaaaaaaghhhh!!!! you'll be good at them, its an energy drink for men...MENERGY!!! lol

science energy! science energy! electrolytes..turbolights...powerlights, more lights that your body has room for!!! lol

you'll be so fast that mother nature will be like, slooowwww dooowwwwn and you will be like FUCK U! and kick her in the face with your energy legs!!!

power running, power lifting, power sweeping, power dating, power eating, power laughing, power spawning babies! You will have soo many babies...400 BABIES!!! lol

They will run as fast as KENYANS!!! People will watch them running and think their KENYANS!!! they will race as fast as KENYANS!!! you can make a statue of KENYANS! And there will be a time when they get deported back to KENYA!!!

lol

same for you Guesss lol
tl dr

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

lol

same for you Guesss lol
...........wat

alax dillon

HSC

lol

same for you Guesss lol

haha SHOCKLATE
lol i loved that as when i first saw it. lmao.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)