Ideas for 18th party (2 Viewers)

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Bro, when i'm turning eighteen, i'm gonna throw an all out party. Book a venue, shit loads of booze, dj, awesome lights etc.
Will be epic awesome.

If I don't do that, i'm gonna have a formal birthday party which will be themed :D

jnney

lemon
HSC
Lol iunno, im not into that stuff. Not a big deal.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
annagurl says have a themed birthday party. Make everyone wear a mask and then at the end of the night, everyone takes of their mask and reveals their true identity :O
And sing "Masquerade" from Phantom of the Opera?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
annagurl says have a themed birthday party. Make everyone wear a mask and then at the end of the night, everyone takes of their mask and reveals their true identity :O
And sing "Masquerade" from Phantom of the Opera?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Bro, when i'm turning eighteen, i'm gonna throw an all out party. Book a venue, shit loads of booze, dj, awesome lights etc.
Will be epic awesome.

If I don't do that, i'm gonna have a formal birthday party which will be themed :D
NB:

You have asian parents

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't think so. It's not my cake, so I can't say for sure.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
@annagurl...themed party sounds really cool :) lol at taking the masks off at the end of the night...its like shakespeare's play...Much Ado About Nothing rofl.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
@annagurl...themed party sounds really cool :) lol at taking the masks off at the end of the night...its like shakespeare's play...Much Ado About Nothing rofl.
People will want to take them off earlier. I've been to a few of these. No one leaves the mask on the entire night.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
People will want to take them off earlier. I've been to a few of these. No one leaves the mask on the entire night.
At the end of the night, those who remain anonymous and can't be identified get a prize :D
Those who can identify others gets that other persons prize for identifying them as an incentive+ there own prize.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
At the end of the night, those who remain anonymous and can't be identified get a prize :D
Those who can identify others gets that other persons prize for identifying them as an incentive+ there own prize.
This doesn't work. Friends would talk to each other. Everyone would get everyones prize. You don't need to see someones face to know who your talking to.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)