Idiot smashed into my new car 2day :( (1 Viewer)

dood09

Frontier Psychiatrist ☻
HSC
N/A
JaredR said:
As for Asians not driving SUVs and rather driving Camry's or Carollas - they're the poor Asians, the wealthy ones, especially those around Chatswood/Roseville seem to like the Lexus RX330 and BMW X5. You only have to be walking around Chatswood to see this.

Especially the RX330!
+1

codydhu

AdherentFollower
HSC
JaredR said:
That's not fair - my mum drives an SUV and she drives it so she can look down at everyone else on the road! You so have it misconstrued.

But in all honesty, being in an SUV is more comfortable than a smaller car. When people buy a car a big part is buying for comfort and an SUV provides more room, more safety for the occupants, more comfort, more features and in my opinion, a nicer look.

I love my City SUV's!
I lol at people trying to manuever them in and out of tight spaces.

Hypothetically, if i was offered a new SUV worth over 80k and small sedan worth about 25k, on the condition that i couldn't sell either of them and i had to live with using them, i would choose the sedan

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
so true.

except those new range rover vogues are heaps nice though

CieL

HSC
Which is why I'm never close to the rear of large vehicles because "if you can't see my [their] mirrors, I [they] can't see you". <- Favourite bumper sticker.

Pace_T

HSC
sannous1 said:
lmao so true, haha every asian drives toyota
not as common as indians and their camrys though :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)