If you could change 1 thing about school what would you change? (1 Viewer)

The Main Area i would change...

• Subject Choices

Votes: 31 32.0%
  • The Material relating to students

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • Types of Teachers

Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Student lifestyle at school

Votes: 29 29.9%

• Total voters

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
keep the top 30 students, kick out the rest; take the top 30 from the girls' school - combine to make super grade... muahahahahaha; then own the HSC.

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
so what school would they send you to?

lorigan85

your a lucky person, ye who finds faith in the school where trust ist behold, many a man who trust in the institution hast misled and begot let down, lol that made no sense..
Stupid TV giving me ideas..All ye All YE
just use the "your lucky"

lorigan85

Ezzy: thats funny, and i like ur Bart. it should be in Pulp Fiction or something cartoon style. Oh yeh i forgot to say

VOTE IN THE FUCKIN POLLE ..please?! OR I WILL BLOW YA FUKIN BRAINS ALL OVER THIS SITE..if you dont mind?! :)

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by lorigan85
Ezzy: thats funny, and i like ur Bart. it should be in Pulp Fiction or something cartoon style. Oh yeh i forgot to say

VOTE IN THE FUCKIN POLLE ..please?! OR I WILL BLOW YA FUKIN BRAINS ALL OVER THIS SITE..if you dont mind?! :)
jesus, talk about demanding...but done, i voted. the picture was originally apu with a speech bubble with a quote from pulp fiction but i changed the head to barts.

Giant Lobster

HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
keep the top 30 students, kick out the rest; take the top 30 from the girls' school - combine to make super grade... muahahahahaha; then own the HSC.
Damn straight!
oh wait, ill be excluded then... :(

edit:: love ur use of semicolons man

baz's_girl

the heavies of our school are on power trips... show complete lack of support and respect for us... no wonder we can't wait to leave!

lorigan85

man this teacher went crazy at me cos she was in one of her bad moods (that time of the month) and started treating me like a kid. Luckily i didnt say anything ...mainly cos shes kinda a hot chick for a teacher..lol anyways.. im back in her class now cos i told her my behaviour was "inappropriate" but did she say anything in return about herself? no sir. i dont mind taking some shit from teachers cos i know its tough and everyone has bad days but she has alot of them and its getting out of hand, she gets stressed quite easy and treats the seniors like children. This is one of my big problems with school, the teacher/student relationship, because oddly enough she is a good teacher and communicates well.

Lucy Loo

i dont know what i would change- i dont know a thing about education so if i changed anything id probably fuck up the whole system and nobody would end up getting any kind of education- now that would be a tad unlucky

lorigan85

LucyLoo: if you go to school..you should have a personal opinion how you could improve it, no? Look at the poll for ideas, maybe.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
i would change the fact that private schools still get government funding, i think if they are private then they shouldnt get funding apart from what the rich parents provide...come on carr government..send your funding to the public schools!

Lucy Loo

yes, lorigan i do go to skool- and sorry- but that is my personal opinion- i have my own ideas, in all sincerity- i dont need to look at other peoples ideas to influence my own.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
have i posted in thpis thread?
oh well i'd change the work load, everything else is pretty cool actually

lorigan85

Jess: for real? how do you know that?

Lucy: so why not state your personal views, in contrast to your first post saying something along the lines of 'i duno'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)