If you hate English, you must post here in celebration (1 Viewer)

HSC
I'm happy, but i ended on a bad note. Naw.

Burnt part of my module c essay and ripped up the rest.

It felt good. REALLY GOOD.

rohan7

HSC
I got buttfucked by Adv Modules today...hard. I did 5.5 pages for Section 1, 3.5 pages for Section 2, and 1 page and 3 lines for Section 3. Yes, 1 page. wrote it in 5 minutes. fuck my life.

bellyy.loo

HSC
I might've stuffed one part up a bit, but i still went out of the exam hall filling crazy happy. DIE ENGLISH.

M155LILY

HSC
Good bye peter skrzynecki, john book, rachel, samuel, bridie & shiela, guy hamilton, billy kwan, jill!

pale-perfect

HSC
Dont know how anyone thought that exam was ok, you must not have had my related texts! Never again BladeRunner/Frankenstein, SO long Caesar and Sionara Speeches!!! FREEEEEDOMM.... until monday at least.

boxhunter91

HSC
Good bye peter skrzynecki, john book, rachel, samuel, bridie & shiela, guy hamilton, billy kwan, jill!
yesss!
Good bye
Sonnets From The Portuguese- wow Browning it is so mad you describe love through your sonnets
Great Gatsby- LMAO i never read the book and my analysis rapes.
Dolls House-God Ibsen your a loser. Like i cared about the bourgeoise society
Julius Caesar-Actually liked this one.
Romulus, MY father-boring as fk.

Related pieces were good though so i wont get angry.
ALl my english stuff are in the bin. Ready for shipment.

untouchablecuz

HSC
yayayayaya it has been a year, and i am yet to collect even half a book of notes; i want something to burn

boganxcore

HSC
first book i'm going to read after hsc im going to ENJOY and not worry about techniques. im thinking it'll be catcher in the rye again!

Malaty

HSC
first book i'm going to read after hsc im going to ENJOY and not worry about techniques. im thinking it'll be catcher in the rye again!
i feel like i finished my HSC cos i finished english today.....wat a great feeling!!!

Puttah

HSC
i feel like i finished my HSC cos i finished english today.....wat a great feeling!!!
OMG ME TOO!!!After years of pain and suffering (began in yr8 with my first ever essay), it is finally, and definitively over, forever!!!!!!!!omg... I think i jizzed in my pants... and since I wont have to describe its impact on society, I feel fucken awesome for doing so!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)