if you leave me i'll kill myself? (1 Viewer)

ubernuton

HSC
if memory serves me the average age at which people lose there virginity is something like 15 theseday, so talking about being in a serious relationship at 18 is like talking about a serious relationship at 22 last decade

Yo1anda

HSC
if memory serves me the average age at which people lose there virginity is something like 15 theseday, so talking about being in a serious relationship at 18 is like talking about a serious relationship at 22 last decade
what the shit are you on about

serious relationship =/= sex

Smokee

HSC
My friends bf is doing this to her at the moment. He abuses her so much like hits her and pushes her down stairs and stuff. He has totally messed up her life. She was so sweet and innocent and now all she does is get fucked off drugs and steal shit etc.

Anyway, she doesn't have the guts to leave him because everytime she tries he either hurts her again or says he is going to drive his car into a tree.

If someone said shit like that to me it would just give me more reason to leave.

Yo1anda

HSC
My friends bf is doing this to her at the moment. He abuses her so much like hits her and pushes her down stairs and stuff. He has totally messed up her life. She was so sweet and innocent and now all she does is get fucked off drugs and steal shit etc.

Anyway, she doesn't have the guts to leave him because everytime she tries he either hurts her again or says he is going to drive his car into a tree.

If someone said shit like that to me it would just give me more reason to leave.
"women have exactly the kind of relationship they want"

sorry, but girls basically have most if not all the power when it comes to dating
your friend is staying with this dumbfuck she is just as bad as him and she is addicted to the crazy

Smokee

HSC
"women have exactly the kind of relationship they want"

sorry, but girls basically have most if not all the power when it comes to dating
your friend is staying with this dumbfuck she is just as bad as him and she is addicted to the crazy
Yeah I'd have to agree to a point. I think she is being stupid and that if she really wanted to get out she could. But this guy obviously has some kind of hold over her.

HSC
serious relationships have nothing to do with sex though. if someone loses their virginity at 15 it doesn't automatically mean they're in a serious relationship.

HSC
basically you should feel like a champion after u bang some slut

also you are confirmed halyconsky now

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)