If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Aaron.Judd said:
Fuck guys, 32 pages and counting!!!
I'm not reading them all.

If the BOS did investigate, the worst that could occur would be the head supervisor being sacked. Therer is no way they can 'align' students marks dut to the tiem advantage, as it is impossible to know who used the extra 15 mintues (remmeber people do finish early) and who did not, who got extra marks because of the extra time, and who did not etc.

Face it guys, just get over it.
That's like nothing...because all those people are volunteers...

Charity F

póg mo thóin
HSC
N/A
scaredytiger said:
i was planning on using them on you in bed.
i thought you would prefer it to be private, and shiz.:(
oh ok.

well i'll be waiting :eek:

shublar

HSC
N/A
fucking owned, thats what. You know what ziggy, when december rolls around, tell me if you got your uai that read something over 60. I'll be interested. If english std allows you to read, if it looks vaguely like " 30* " that means you got it, k? <3

I'll have a bagel too thnx

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
gregjb said:
Well you see, I would rather you post them now since I have never emailed you. Or PMed you. In fact, this is the only thread I have posted in on this account.

Please, post them now before you have time to forge them. Also, with them post the e-mail I sent them from so that everyone may know my identity. I called your bluff, so do it. Don't dick around waiting. Prove me wrong and I'll go away.

Hell, I'll even make a bet on it if you want.
you seem so confident for someone that "didnt" do it. man up and admit to what you did.

also, its kinda 1:12 and i have netball tomorrow. sorry, but unlike you i do sleep so yeah, hb tomorrow? im sure youll be on on a saturday night, amirite?

shublar

HSC
N/A
ziggy.zoozah said:
you seem so confident for someone that "didnt" do it. man up and admit to what you did.

also, its kinda 1:12 and i have netball tomorrow. sorry, but unlike you i do sleep so yeah, hb tomorrow? im sure youll be on on a saturday night, amirite?
copy paste it you slut, takes like 3s. OH WAIT, THERES NONE.

gregjb

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
oh fair enough. well its obvious you base this assertion on the fact that youre a mamma's boy. your mum makes you your sandwich every day in a bag marked whatever the fuck your name is and you think that because of that, all women are sandwich makers? well why dont you ask your mum for the sandwich that i can make for you, bit hard for me to send it online isnt it...
WAIT!!!

I worked out the contradiction here. There is no internet in the kitchen!!!

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
shublar said:
fucking owned, thats what. You know what ziggy, when december rolls around, tell me if you got your uai that read something over 60. I'll be interested. If english std allows you to read, if it looks vaguely like " 30* " that means you got it, k? <3

I'll have a bagel too thnx
shove your bagel up your fucking ass like everything else you stick up there.
and you think your God's gift to the earth making assumptions about a girl's uai u havent even met? by december i wont remember who you are and my uai's likely to be WAY above 60.
lets drop this topic about uai's. your clearly very obsessed with it. in fact, if u mention anything about uai in ur next post, it proves my point.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
Therer is nothing the BOS can do to penalise students, unless the sudents werer reported for writing when they shouln't be by the head supervisor.

It is up to Bos to prove that they are individiallly guilty, an impossible task. Innocent until proven guilty.

Go Ruse. Save the pandas.

darkhorse166

Focused...
HSC
shublar said:
Or the bos statement. dumbfuck.
Scusi, the statement did not say that extra time was given. I thought we were debating over the extra time that *was* given.

My apologies if I interpreted the call for evidence incorrectly.

Yeah, save the pandas.

edit: for clarification

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
darkhorse166 said:
Scusi, the statement said that no extra time was given. I thought we were debating over the extra time that *was* given.
Unless people are desperately calling us liars.

How disrespectful. And how we prove them wrong - every day.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Zeber said:
dont hate me because i'm better than you at mathematics.

i'm back, sup?

do you get angry when your boyfriend doesn't give you an extra 15minutes?
I don't hate you for that because you never were better than me at Mathematics. No harm done, mate.

gregjb

HSC
darkhorse166 said:
Scusi, the statement said that no extra time was given. I thought we were debating over the extra time that *was* given.

Yeah, save the pandas.
Surely if questioned the students of James Ruse aren't so morally flawed as to suggest they didn't have any bonus time. They would admit the extra time and moderation based on assessment marks could be used.

ronash

HSC
darkhorse166 said:

Yeah, save the pandas.
yeah thats true but they are arguing that the 15mins that they were told to stop..they didnt. so got an extra 15 at the end as well

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
They would admit the extra time and moderation based on assessment marks could be used.
You need to know what moderation of assessment marks actually means. It means allocating them, in relation to exam marks.

gregjb

HSC
Enobarbus said:
You need to know what moderation of assessment marks actually means. It means allocating them, in relation to exam marks.
Maybe I used the wrong word... English isn't my strong subject. I was referring to what I have mentioned time and time again of checking assessment marks for the subject vs HSC marks and checking how similar the marks are then applying these to scale the 3u assessment marks to a fairer HSC mark.

darkhorse166

Focused...
HSC
gregjb said:
Surely if questioned the students of James Ruse aren't so morally flawed as to suggest they didn't have any bonus time. They would admit the extra time and moderation based on assessment marks could be used.
Certainly.

Although, it's obviously up to the Board to take that course of action.

In which case, there's nothing else to debate. Go to sleep or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)