If you want to complain about blatant Ruse cheating (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
gregjb said:
If you cared to read earlier - BOS can compare Ruse's 4u/2u maths assessment marks compared to their relevant HSC exam and try to use these to moderate the 3u mark and while this may not be an exact replication of the possible situation, it will be more fair I suspect. Also, before people try to say this is crap, it HAS been done in the past!
When and where has it been done before, and why?

gregjb

HSC
ziggy.zoozah said:
Dont tell me what to do, boy. I said i'd post it tomorrow when i'm not so tired. going through them to find the juiciest bits takes time so shuddup. stop being so impatient and fyi i just blocked you on msn.
Please, at least post my e-mail then if you have me on msn. (Btw how would I supposedly get your e-mail unless you gave it to me?)

Post my e-mail address. Post 1 e-mail. You can post a "juicy" one tomorrow. I really am interested.

I think you are just sitting there desperately trying to write up an e-mail that looks fake. Bad troll. BAD!

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
gregjb said:
Maybe I used the wrong word... English isn't my strong subject. I was referring to what I have mentioned time and time again of checking assessment marks for the subject vs HSC marks and checking how similar the marks are then applying these to scale the 3u assessment marks to a fairer HSC mark.
You also need to learn what "scaling" means. BOS doesn't even touch scaling.

No offence, but what you suggest just doesn't work.

gregjb

HSC
Zeber said:
get 80+/84 average in 3unit paper kgo.

oh wait you can't.

how about find the velocity of my fist breaking your face?

oh wait you can't beacuse you don't do mechanics. -mkv mate, try it sometime.

if i was to graph your mathematical ability, there'd be an assymptote at kindergarten level.
You says 80+ average like it is a challenging thing... There are plenty of people I know capable of this.

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
gregjb said:
Please, at least post my e-mail then if you have me on msn. (Btw how would I supposedly get your e-mail unless you gave it to me?)

Post my e-mail address. Post 1 e-mail. You can post a "juicy" one tomorrow. I really am interested.

I think you are just sitting there desperately trying to write up an e-mail that looks fake. Bad troll. BAD!
Youre still here? Why can't I post when i want? My friends come on BoS tomorrow so I'd really rather do it then so they can see it all, rather than some randoms. Now stop annoying me and replying to my posts, you clearly have no life.

Zeber

HSC
gregjb said:
You says 80+ average like it is a challenging thing... There are plenty of people I know capable of this.
in year 9? okay.

gregjb

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
When and where has it been done before, and why?
It has been used in previous years. Particularly for cases where a school has a small candidature and some people had misadventure. In this case those who did perform the exam had their HSC mark checked vs their assessment mark in order to work out a fair mark for the others.

It has happened in previous years and, as I stated, when I rediscover the document I will post it. Right now I really can't be bothered searching for it.

gregjb

HSC
Enobarbus said:
You also need to learn what "scaling" means. BOS doesn't even touch scaling.

No offence, but what you suggest just doesn't work.
I know what scaling is.

Compare how James Ruses's internal assessment marks "scale" relative to their HSC marks in the exam for various subjects. If there is a common pattern (normally there is a reasonable one) then apply this to the 3u assessment marks to achieve a fairer 3u HSC result. It is perfectly possible.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
gregjb said:
Maybe I used the wrong word... English isn't my strong subject. I was referring to what I have mentioned time and time again of checking assessment marks for the subject vs HSC marks and checking how similar the marks are then applying these to scale the 3u assessment marks to a fairer HSC mark.
This will not occur. There would be outrage if the BOS messes with Ruse kid's marks because of an examiners marks, as while some were advantaged, some would not have been and hence to punish them would eb unacceptable.

I bet BOS takes no action and this just quitely goes away.

gregjb

HSC
darkhorse166 said:
Sounds like ziggy? =D
Wow, touche. Very well played. I will try to actually back up my claims. In the end people probably wouldn't even read what I post but ok I'll try to find it now.

Enobarbus

HSC
N/A
Aaron.Judd said:
This will not occur. There would be outrage if the BOS messes with Ruse kid's marks because of an examiners marks, as while some were advantaged, some would not have been and hence to punish them would eb unacceptable.

Of course BOS is going to take no action.

It would be totally contradictory to release a media statement saying exam conditions at JRAHS were totally fair, then to alter our marks.

gregjb

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:

There will be more outrage if ACA and TT got hold of the story and spin a great "working class australian cheated out of marks" story behind it over an examiner's error and Ruse kids rewarded unfairly.

darkhorse166

Focused...
HSC
gregjb said:
There will be more outrage if ACA and TT got hold of the story and spin a great "working class australian cheated out of marks" story behind it over an examiner's error and Ruse kids rewarded unfairly.
I thought that's what TT/ACA always did, like immigrant Asians taking Australian jobs and whatnot.

Storm in a teacup, I say.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
gregjb said:
Honestly, as low as TT and ACA are, I think even they could see that this story isn't newsworthy to the general public, as face it, their target audience isn't HSC and high school students.

michael.di.man

HSC
Look,

Powerdry = Ivan Lin
Enobarbas = James Sin

Ivan, you're okay, James, you're a tool.

To everyone, I apologise on their behalf for them being such dicks, though I suspect Powerdry as being more facetious.

I will reiterate my point again,

get the fuck over it.

Yes, We did get an extra 15 minutes, unfortunately for you. Yes, our lights did go off, taking 15 minutes to restart. Yes, it may seem unfair, but we can't change what happened.

To all the people who have HSC exams coming up, good luck, especially people from Ruse. To all the people who have completed HSC, wtf are you doing online? Go to a nightclub or pub or something with your mates.

James and Ivan, Please shut up or seriously, I've been talking to some people and they wanna take you out, especially you James. Though you may not hang around us, Ruse has a lot of normal and cool people, stop giving us a bad name.

Regards,

Michael

gregjb

HSC
Aaron.Judd said:
Honestly, as low as TT and ACA are, I think even they could see that this story isn't newsworthy to the general public, as face it, their target audience isn't HSC and high school students.
No, it's all the racists who see a bunch of asians at James Ruse given an unfair advantage. It's all the "working" families who can't afford expensive education getting even more destroyed by unfair conditions.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
michael.di.man said:
Look,

Powerdry = Ivan Lin
Enobarbas = James Sin

Ivan, you're okay, James, you're a tool.

To everyone, I apologise on their behalf for them being such dicks, though I suspect Powerdry as being more facetious.

I will reiterate my point again,

get the fuck over it.

Yes, We did get an extra 15 minutes, unfortunately for you. Yes, our lights did go off, taking 15 minutes to restart. Yes, it may seem unfair, but we can't change what happened.

To all the people who have HSC exams coming up, good luck, especially people from Ruse. To all the people who have completed HSC, wtf are you doing online? Go to a nightclub or pub or something with your mates.

James and Ivan, Please shut up or seriously, I've been talking to some people and they wanna take you out, especially you James. Though you may not hang around us, Ruse has a lot of normal and cool people, stop giving us a bad name.

Regards,

Michael
Word.

michael.di.man

HSC
u-borat said:
from the evidence of this post, i concurz.

though you should realise powder's trolling, and he's fucking hilarious.
No shit Sherlock. its not funny, its a bit lame. Be that as it may, they do not represent Ruse whatsoever. And c'mon, you and I both know that people take what Powerdry (Ivan Lin) seriously.

Aaron.Judd

HSC
The mod shoudl just lock thsis thread.

Get over Ruse. It wasn't the students fault and they will not be punished in any way, so just move on.

Powerdry, I just worked out who you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)