If You're a Christian, Muslim or Jew - You are Wrong (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
zahid said:
no becuase wankers like you are already one-dimentional thinkers. I dont like one-dimentional thinkers. Oh and i don't have to justify shit to you.
But you yourself are one. Everything you say revolves around hatred of what you consider to be imperialism.
Out of curiousity, how am I one dimensional? What is my single dimension?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
They are not defending their country, they are defending a fascist regime under which upwards of 300 000 people were murdered by a brutal tyrant.
I fail to see your point wanker (thats ur new name)...exactly how many lives did the coalition forces ruin since the beginning of the occupation?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
I fail to see your point wanker (thats ur new name)...exactly how many lives did the coalition forces ruin since the beginning of the occupation?
How many lives will be made ten times better than under Saddam once a peaceful system of government comes about?

Where's your proof that lives are worse now than they were under Saddam? It's almost certain that less people have died since the coalition came in.

Last edited:

sly fly

HSC
First of all, that isn't exactly true. Secondly, even if it were......it's still better than this guy's article which doesn't even attempt to bring forward evidence. Anyway I gotta jet. Just my final word for the evening -

This guy is an absolute idiot whose claims are mostly wrong and who needs to lose weight.....perhaps he and Michael Moore could do a duo weight loss program. Goodnight. :p

sly fly

HSC
Calculon said:
How many lives will be made ten times better than under Saddam once a peaceful system of government comes about?
Sorry, just one last thing........

Firstly, I VERY much doubt that is going to happen the way things are going
Secondly, even if it did......the end doesn't justify the means

Calculon

HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
Sorry, just one last thing........

Firstly, I VERY much doubt that is going to happen the way things are going
Secondly, even if it did......the end doesn't justify the means
*points to second comment

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
It's almost certain that less people have died since the coalition came in.
HAHAHA no like seriously...i can't take you seriously anymore...you are beyond a joke.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
Ahh...the Calculon v. Zahid arguement reminds me of the old Me v. Asquithian arguements.

What ever happened to Asquithian by the way?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
HAHAHA no like seriously...i can't take you seriously anymore...you are beyond a joke.
The est civilians dead since the war began are less than 10% of those that died under Saddam's regime. You laugh at my posts, yet provide no counter-evidence or even some semblance of an argument.

thorrnydevil: except those probably had substance. This doesn't.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
thorrnydevil said:
Ahh...the Calculon v. Zahid arguement reminds me of the old Me v. Asquithian arguements.

What ever happened to Asquithian by the way?
he is just not under the name Asquithian anymore i think its some like "..." thats his new screen name i think.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
The est civilians dead since the war began are less than 10% of those that died under Saddam's regime. You laugh at my posts, yet provide no counter-evidence or even some semblance of an argument.

thorrnydevil: except those probably had substance. This doesn't.
NO Calculon...i am not going into the effort of digging out the independent war reports in my pc to argue against you....I dont see the point. Not with you anyway.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I got my report on the number of war dead from a source which was anti-war, so if you're going to dispute its validity then it'd be too large, rather than too small.

rink

HSC
some ppl argue just for the sake of arguing
or perhaps because it boosts their self esteem to argue with people (often those who don't really know much about the subject matter of the topic being argued) and tell themselves that they're right - very sad indeed

leetom

there's too many of them!
HSC
It would be funny, if after all the insurgent business, a Leninist cell came out on top and ruled with an iron fist while suprresing all religious expression at the same time, instead introducing a personality cult of whoever the General Secretary is.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Calculon said:
You make a substantial assumption there. You should've watched the news today, 3 more suicide attacks. Peaceful you say? How far are we from peace? I'll tell you one thing now, the insurgency will NOT end by 'inducing' Iraq into a democracy, its not how it works. The opposition to democracy (i.e. the insurgents) will always be discontent with it and at a place where "bombs" have become the norm, there will be no end. But of course, theres a possiblity but I see no way for it to flourish in the near future.

Calculon said:
Where's your proof that lives are worse now than they were under Saddam? It's almost certain that less people have died since the coalition came in.
The fact that innocent people are still dying in their masses, the country as a whole a warzone, people suffering due to "collateral damage" is proof enough that nothing has improved since Saddam's regime. Saddam's coalition lasted for over 25 years. This, on the other hand, has lasted for about 3 years but it is indeed keeping up the work of Saddam.

There has been well above 30 000 people killed due to miliary intervention so far. I dont see the rate decreasing but rather increasing. You do the math Calculon.

EDIT:

New Scientist said:
The invasion of Iraq in March 2003 by coalition forces has lead to the death of at least 100,000 civilians, reveals the first scientific study to examine the issue.

And the risk of violent death just after the invasion was 58 times greater than before the war.

The figure of 100,000 – estimated by extrapolating the surveyed households’ death toll to the whole population - is based on "conservative assumptions", notes Les Roberts at Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health, Baltimore, US, who led the study.

That estimate excludes Falluja, a hotspot for violence. If the data from this town is included, the study points to about 200,000 excess deaths since the outbreak of war.
Source

I dont know about you but I dont know the Lancet or New Scientist to be particularly anti-war.

Last edited:

Riewe

HSC
Back to the article in question, i found that to be one of the most horrible, rubbish pieces of anti-religion bs that i have ever seen.

At least with some other anti-religion rants, they at least try to introduce some evidence and clear thinking, but this person is just unbelievable.

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Riewe said:
Back to the article in question, i found that to be one of the most horrible, rubbish pieces of anti-religion bs that i have ever seen.

At least with some other anti-religion rants, they at least try to introduce some evidence and clear thinking, but this person is just unbelievable.
Hence why we went off-topic. ;)

HSC
Sepulchres said:
You make a substantial assumption there. You should've watched the news today, 3 more suicide attacks. Peaceful you say? How far are we from peace? I'll tell you one thing now, the insurgency will NOT end by 'inducing' Iraq into a democracy, its not how it works. The opposition to democracy (i.e. the insurgents) will always be discontent with it and at a place where "bombs" have become the norm, there will be no end. But of course, theres a possiblity but I see no way for it to flourish in the near future.

The fact that innocent people are still dying in their masses, the country as a whole a warzone, people suffering due to "collateral damage" is proof enough that nothing has improved since Saddam's regime. Saddam's coalition lasted for over 25 years. This, on the other hand, has lasted for about 3 years but it is indeed keeping up the work of Saddam.

There has been well above 30 000 people killed due to miliary intervention so far. I dont see the rate decreasing but rather increasing. You do the math Calculon.

EDIT:

Source

I dont know about you but I dont know the Lancet or New Scientist to be particularly anti-war.
Overall since the war started there have been less than 10% of the number that died under Saddam. 3 is more than 10% of 25, hence people are less likely to die now than under Saddam. //

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)