If You're a Christian, Muslim or Jew - You are Wrong (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
It's rather ironic, he calls Mohammed a charlatan, when his claims have absolutely no basis either.

I'm a christian by the way.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Inflammatory baseless sludge...
Great thread!

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
If it's not supercharged posting pointless anti-Bush threads it's this crap. I want the old NCAP back. :(

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Guess what Cenk -- I'm a progressive Democrat and a believing Muslim! My faith informs my attitudes toward social justice, equality and compassion for the weak. Attacking people of faith is a losing proposition, since human beings will be revering Moses, Jesus and Muhammad long after you've been forgotten by history. It is the ignorant and bigoted attitudes like these by some atheists on the Left that drives people of faith into the arms of the Republicans.

Instead of smearing Judaism, Christianity and Islam, perhaps you should be reaching out to progressive believers who find that faith is compatible with social justice and modern thinking.

And, on a personal note, since you seem to have as much hatred for Islam as Pat Robertson, I would suggest that you get your history right. Go read Karen Armstrong's brilliant biography of Muhammad to learn why the Prophet was one of the greatest men in human history -- and a remarkably progressive man for his world and time. The Prophet established women's rights to property and inheritance 1,300 before Europeans did. And the Prophet's emphasis on the state's responsbility for caring for the poor and the weak was -- and is -- a revolutionary message for the disenfranchised.

You owe an apology to all the progressive believers on this site.

Sums it up pretty well.

Last edited:

Calculon

HSC
N/A
Yeah but you also support terrorists.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
I was talking to Zahid, specifically with his support of a resistance which is killing Australian troops.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
I was talking to Zahid, specifically with his support of a resistance which is killing Australian troops.
NO. You are seriously a fucking dickhead...you do not understand shit you fucking moron. I am not going into that discussion...as i have already justified my views on terrorism before.

Edit: who are the real terrorists by the way?

tempco

HSC
Calculon said:
well, if he supports the insurgents who are defending their own country by engaging in battle with enemy combatants, then yes, i support these "terrorists", even if they do kill australian troops.

but hey, let's get back on topic. christian, muslims and jews are wrong!

sly fly

HSC
What a loser......he has nothing better to do than go around mocking people's religions when he:

1. has no basis whatsoever for his claims and most of his claims are wrong anyway
2. he is obviously an intolerant prick which already proves him to be irrational thereby making his arguments irrational

just on a side note....I think it would be wiser of him to spend time losing weight than coming up with idiotic articles such as this

Calculon

HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
I think it would be wiser of him to spend time losing weight than coming up with idiotic articles such as this
Reminds me of another certain OMGBUSHISTEHDEVIL man.
NO. You are seriously a fucking dickhead...you do not understand shit you fucking moron. I am not going into that discussion...as i have already justified my views on terrorism before.

Edit: who are the real terrorists by the way?
Those who wish to create oppression of the human race be it by dictating morals to their own people and committing democide, or by attacking primarily civilian targets without regard for human life. Those who wish to create a new world order under what is essentially a fascist regime of laws when implemented to its fullest extent (see Afghanistan for an example of radical Islam in practice) and justify it by claiming anti-semitism whenever it is criticised.

Last edited:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
Those who wish to create oppression of the human race be it by dictating morals to their own people and committing democide, or by attacking primarily civilian targets without regard for human life. Those who wish to create a new world order under what is essentially a fascist regime of laws when implemented to its fullest extent (see Afghanistan for an example of radical Islam in practice) and justify it by claiming anti-semitism whenever it is criticised.
NO. I will not engage in a discussion about islam or terrorism with you.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
tempco said:
well, if he supports the insurgents who are defending their own country by engaging in battle with enemy combatants, then yes, i support these "terrorists", even if they do kill australian troops.

but hey, let's get back on topic. christian, muslims and jews are wrong!
They are not defending their country, they are defending a fascist regime under which upwards of 300 000 people were murdered by a brutal tyrant.

sly fly

HSC
Calculon said:
Reminds me of another certain OMGBUSHISTEHDEVIL man.
If you're referring to Michael Moore, he's a million times better than this guy......at least he puts forward evidence (or attempts to) behind his claims.

Calculon

HSC
N/A
zahid said:
NO. I will not engage in a discussion about islam or terrorism with you.
Because you know your views won't withstand close scrutiny?

Calculon

HSC
N/A
sly fly said:
If you're referring to Michael Moore, he's a million times better than this guy......at least he puts forward evidence (or attempts to) behind his claims.
Watch Farenhype 9/11 to see just how valid most of Moore's claims are. It gets a bit tedious towards the end with the American patriotic bs but the first half or so is purely dedicated to explaining exactly what evidence he fabricated, and what the real story is.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
all i have to say
is as interesting as that article is
its not convincing me that islam is wrong
infact its all the more convincing that islam is the right
hes taking stuff out of context and twisting them around
hes says we're stupid for not reading our texts
what the fuck..i read and understand islam..and to me it seems as if he hasnt read and understood either of them
what a hypocrit

and hes sayign we're ignorant and misinformed?
hm interesting concept

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Calculon said:
Because you know they won't withstand close scrutiny?
no becuase wankers like you are already one-dimentional thinkers. I dont like one-dimentional thinkers. Oh and i don't have to justify shit to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)