If You're a Christian, Muslim or Jew - You are Wrong (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Saddam Hussein said:
Overall since the war started there have been less than 10% of the number that died under Saddam. 3 is more than 10% of 25, hence people are less likely to die now than under Saddam. //
keep in mind Saddam ruled for 2 decades...America been there one for quite a few months

HSC
I did take account of that. They have had less than 10% the number of deaths under Saddam, but they have been there for more than 10% of the length of Saddam's regime.

sly fly

HSC
Don't forget the atrocities of Abu Ghraib etc etc.....you can't just take into account the death toll

Calculon

Mohammed was a paedophile
HSC
N/A
You mean to tell me that there weren't such atrocities under Saddam?

Sepulchres

t3h sultan
HSC
Calculon said:
Is that why the US invaded Iraq? To continue the work of Saddam? Way to go liberation! Australia should be liberated next. Infact, once we're done liberating all the countries on Earth, we should also liberate Mars.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
@Calculon
listen wanker...Coalition forces had no right in invading iraq, and they are still in breach of article 51 of the UN Charter.

Comrade nathan

HSC
I was talking to Zahid, specifically with his support of a resistance which is killing Australian troops.
No Australia Soldiers have been killed, only one wounded.

They are not defending their country, they are defending a fascist regime under which upwards of 300 000 people were murdered by a brutal tyrant.
The Iraqi resistance is widespread, and covers people who were most brutal oppresed under Sadam. The pro Saddam resistance is the smallest.

Anyway, why did change the topic?

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
^
Insurgents have the right to defend their country against occupational forces....by what ever means they find appropriate...who the fuck are you to comment on their methods?

physician

Some things never change.
HSC
Calculon said:
once a peaceful system of government comes about?
hmmm... Are they planning on doing this any time soon?
Keep dreaming, this will never happen!!!...Iraqi's will contune to "defend" their land till death...
Yes!.. Defend!

Its the exact same issue in Palestine...
Its easy for us to say.. 'yeh, well peace will come about one day and it'll all be worth it in the end etc etc... ' , try living in Iraq, Try living in Palestine... Its hard when ur dad is killed right before ur eyes..

Try making peace with someone whos just shot ur father in the back...It will never happen!

Last edited:

manifestation

What?!
HSC
zahid said:
@Calculon
listen wanker...Coalition forces had no right in invading iraq, and they are still in breach of article 51 of the UN Charter.
Correction Zahid...International law is not enforceable...it's only really a set of guidelines...and countries can breach it regardless...sorry I had to point that out.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
manifestation said:
The guy deserves to rot in hell...you shouldn't mock people's religions regardless of what you think...
he can mock all he wants. He is pointing out the stupidity in people.

sly fly

HSC
Calculon said:

Yes but Saddam's regime was an overt tyranny whereas the US is in there claiming to be liberating the Iraqi's

sly fly

HSC
SashatheMan said:
No, he's ATTEMPTING to point out the stupidity in people....and in doing so, he's pointing out his own stupidity.

thorrnydevil

Ancient Member
HSC
N/A
SashatheMan said:
Yes, he is poiniting it out, only failing dismally.

There are smarter Christians and Muslims out there than him, you and I.

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
manifestation said:
Correction Zahid...International law is not enforceable...it's only really a set of guidelines...and countries can breach it regardless...sorry I had to point that out.
ok mani i am not sure what crap they teach you guys in legal studies...but the point is they are still in breach of Article 51. Enforceable, or not enforceable, it does not change the facts.

Last edited:

manifestation

What?!
HSC
zahid said:
ok mani i am not sure what crap they teach you guys in legal studies...but the point is they are still in breach of Article 51. Enforceable, or not enforceable, it does not change the facts.
Yeah i know i agree with your point Zahid, but I just had to point it out...legal studies student that's why.

manifestation

What?!
HSC
Lozacious said:
So it's ok for someone to defend their homeland, on the basis of race or religion.. Is it Zahid?
So you think it’s okay for someone to mortify and degrade someone’s beliefs? When someone makes insulating accusations and comments obviously you have to defend your religion/race/homeland etc, no-one likes seeing their beliefs being besmirched.

soha

a splendid one to behold
HSC
Lozacious said:
So it's ok for someone to defend their homeland, on the basis of race or religion.. Is it Zahid?

I see.. So when can i start deporting Muslims?
never....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)