If You're a Christian, Muslim or Jew - You are Wrong (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
islam isnt a new cult. if you read the torah and the old testament, you will notice similarities galore. but at the same time you will notice alot of differences as well.

sasha, it seems like you have traded your constructive arguments with WAF's mockery, and you seem to be going downhill in the ability to post proper speech
i am doing so , becuase you give bullcrap answers to the questions i ask. you just make shit up and dont back them up. pff 100 layers of heaven. please give me some sources for such a claim.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
Somewhere yonder where the sun never rises
HSC
SashatheMan said:
i am doing so , becuase you give bullcrap answers to the questions i ask. you just make shit up and dont back them up. pff 100 layers of heaven. please give me some sources for such a claim.
i was somehow waiting for such a reply, since i havent given backing of my hadiths. but as you asked, i shall go look for it. dont forget that they are hadiths, since there is no solid evidence that heaven exists, unless you have read an article stating that " a piece of heaven dropped from the sky!"

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
"The people of Paradise will look at the dwellers of the lofty mansions (i.e. a superior place in Paradise) in the same way as one looks at a brilliant star far away in the East or in the West on the horizon; all that is because of their superiority over one another (in rewards)." On that the people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Are these lofty mansions for the prophets which nobody else can reach? The Prophet replied," No! "By Allah in whose Hands my life is, these are for the men who believed in Allah and also believed in the Apostles." [Bukhari]

this is what i've found to show you that i am looking for it. the website i got it off is here, and it speaks of heaven being 100 levels, however i will look for the hadith nonetheless.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
you cant comprehend what is in heaven. by that i'm sure you will be more than entertained for your eternity. oh, and btw (sorry sasha, i dont remember its full narration details!) the sight of allah is so great that the people of jannah will want to give their spot in jannah to see him again,after he first reveals himself to them.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
veterandoggy said:
you cant comprehend what is in heaven. by that i'm sure you will be more than entertained for your eternity. oh, and btw (sorry sasha, i dont remember its full narration details!) the sight of allah is so great that the people of jannah will want to give their spot in jannah to see him again,after he first reveals himself to them.
So does that mean allah has huge tits?

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
So when you're in heaven you will have the ability to see/hear/smell etc just like in our current state?
yes, however you will smell, hear, see and feel things not found in this world. plus i think that because of this, and the fact that your body will be an eternal body, since our bodies now wont last forver, i expect all parts of us to be far more superior in heaven than here.

so kinda like magnified senses.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
What if I don't like virgins because the first time ends up messy? Can I opt for sluts instead?

EDIT: Also were the virgins once from Earth as well? If so, how do you keep a ratio of 17(?) women to one man in heaven, not to mention that most women wouldn't die virgins.

Last edited:

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
Why is heaven alot like earth at the time of Muhammad? Why are the rewards everything that was only availiable at the time of when he had a vision.

for example palaces where the buiulding in saudi arabia that only the most powerful of people owned at the time of Muhammads life and obviously, and strangly enough heaven holds these palaces as the reward given to people who reach it. Why doesnt allah promise mansions, or large chateaus with tennis courts and a spa? Why doesnt he give a sports car to every person ? is it because they were invented many years after these "visions" he had, and mohammad had no way of knowing that these things will exists so he only promised stuff that he knew of.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
yes, however you will smell, hear, see and feel things not found in this world. plus i think that because of this, and the fact that your body will be an eternal body, since our bodies now wont last forver, i expect all parts of us to be far more superior in heaven than here.

so kinda like magnified senses.

why wait for heaven to have magnified sences. Take some LSD or PCP and youll have an out of body experience that u never felt before. also you can then claim your a new profit.

veterandoggy

A Restless Member
HSC
SashatheMan said:
Why is heaven alot like earth at the time of Muhammad? Why are the rewards everything that was only availiable at the time of when he had a vision.

for example palaces where the buiulding in saudi arabia that only the most powerful of people owned at the time of Muhammads life and obviously, and strangly enough heaven holds these palaces as the reward given to people who reach it. Why doesnt allah promise mansions, or large chateaus with tennis courts and a spa? Why doesnt he give a sports car to every person ? is it because they were invented many years after these "visions" he had, and mohammad had no way of knowing that these things will exists so he only promised stuff that he knew of.
all thes you mentioned are worldy attributes, and do not match what is in heaven. take for example the non alcoholic wine for those who do not drink alcohol in this world, the transparent silver, and the fruits which taste different to each other (ie each apple you taste will have a different taste to the one you just ate). PCP wont give you these experiences im sure.

im off, so ill respond to whatever you have to say tomorrow, if i get the chance.

SashatheMan

StudyforEver
HSC
N/A
veterandoggy said:
all thes you mentioned are worldy attributes, and do not match what is in heaven. take for example the non alcoholic wine for those who do not drink alcohol in this world, the transparent silver, and the fruits which taste different to each other (ie each apple you taste will have a different taste to the one you just ate). PCP wont give you these experiences im sure.

im off, so ill respond to whatever you have to say tomorrow, if i get the chance.
i have no idea what u are talking.

but you said before that people will be rewarded with a palace, which obviously existed on earth. so i dont see how thats not a worldly attribute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)