I'm very confused, what does she think of me? (1 Viewer)

Ionus

HSC
Then that would ruin everything and that would be as direct as asking her out.

lilkiwifruit

HSC
N/A
not really.. you'll just be bordering on the line :)
See maybe then, she'll make a move. heheheh
Don't you ever find your female friends hot? its not like you like them or anything...you just think they look hot.

Last edited:

Dr_Doom

HSC
No it wouldn't trust me man. It's probably too late. But if the opportunity comes again tell her she's HOT! :p

karoooh

HSC
It won't ruin everything. When I say someone's hawt, it doesn't mean I like them - I just think they're hawt!

And how can that possibly be as direct as asking her out when you say she's hawt - telling her doesn't mean you're giving her the day and time you plan to go on a date or anything!

Kabeio

k.
HSC
Ionus do not tell her she is hot!

Next time if she does ask you that same kind of question, just start randomly
playing with her hair, saying "nice hair blah blah" (avoiding the question),and see how she reacts..

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
ok heres the real deal

adults dont ask girls out ok, you pull moves and it just happens. Telling her she is hot is letting her know you are interested, its the mature way to have a go at being with her and way more likely to suceed. Be open, girls are more mature anyways so even if she doesnt think of you like that, she wont mock you or think less of you

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Ionus said:
Then that would ruin everything and that would be as direct as asking her out.
You don't know how she actually thinks and would react, so you can't come to that conclusion. And yes listen to karoooh! I say to some of my friends that they're "hawt" and they don't think i like them or anything. They just end up blushing lol. If your guys know each other enough, then you have nothing to lose! little things won't ruin everything.

Last edited:

Riviet

HSC
N/A
You don't have to say she's "hot". Stand out from the other guys by using something more creative. I'll leave this bit up to you. :p

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Ionus said:
She does have a tendency to manipulate people though. A
Ionus said:
She does ignore some people like my friend(the one who got pissed) but still talks to me, but she probably talks with a lot of other male friends.
this is the opposite of the 'nice guy' thread - why do you go for the bitch girl?
Ionus said:
would you ask them to tutor you if you don't have a thing for him? I'm not a girl so I don't know.
you answered that yourself, you said she manipulates people

if you think you can deal with rejection i think it would be good to ask her now, because you will drive yourself mad by the end of the year. you're over-analysing everything. if she says no, you know for sure that she's manipulative and likes attention - is that really someone you want to be with?

Ionus

HSC
Can't help it if I fall for the bitch.

You know how the hormones rage inside the body.

Ionus

HSC
Never mind. She was probably just treating me as a friend because I think only friends share their thoughts about who is good looking at school i.e. she asked me and I asked her afterwards. I don't think she'd ask a potential bf to share that information. Am I correct?

And I didn't say she was hot in the end.

Guess I'm going to the "whats the best way 2 ge ova sumone?" thread

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)