Imagine if Papa reappeared in the AOS paper? (1 Viewer)

Roy216

HSC
Papa was hilarious. I remember another facebook group making fun of the science exam. I can't remember the molecule they specified but it said something along the lines of "are you _______? Cause you're 200 times sweeter than sugar".
Aspartame

Rawf

HSC
LMAOOO I remember this poem now. I especially remember the part about him selling the boat.
there wasn't much commotion about it after the test at our school... so i didnt really recall on the title. but now I read it and its absolutely hilarious!

kenkap

HSC
lol at dis fb page "i own a boat LOL jks i'm papa" hahahaha

Demise

HSC
I know most people don't care about the SC - but did most of you guys give it a serious attempt on the day?
Only for english and maths tbh, ended up scoring 86 for both even though I consistently did terrible in maths that year. Everything else, didn't study or anything and got 83, 89 and 80 for the other 3.

HeyJes

Academic Tutor @ UNSW
HSC
Uni Grad
I still remember his paper bag face hahahahahha

danniomc

HSC
I should definitely do my belonging creative about Papa, and how he feels isolated from being forgotten in time hahaha

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The penny dropped. The first section is suppose to be "Unseen Texts".

kenkap

HSC
i am thinking of making funny fb pages of whatever texts we get on monday.!!!

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
I should definitely do my belonging creative about Papa, and how he feels isolated from being forgotten in time hahaha
The tale of papa's descent into depression and alcoholism as his fame and reputation drops from the heady heights of being in a School Certificate exam to being remembered in mockery by a few individuals on BoS. Poleaxed by existential crisis and the need to take revenge on those that humiliated him he turns to a mysterious ally

Barkode

HSC
Thank god papa's back. I was beginning to develop abandonment issues :chainsaw:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)