Imams condone rape, violence right here in Australia (1 Viewer)

dreamah89

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
haha racist? islam isnt a race...and i hate all religions who believe in deities...im an atheist...LMAO at racist hahaha...now who is ignorant?
You're a prick =)
Here's a definition for racist from dictionary.com:

racist
adjective1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

Not so smart after all.

Last edited:

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
dreamah89 said:
You're a prick =)
Here's a definition for racist from dictionary.com:

racist
adjective1. based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks" 2. discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

Not so smart after all.

Cool, so you're a mad liar!

Let me just pick and choose the one definition that happens to mention religion. Don't worry it's not an actual dictionary or anything. But it plays my point which is all that matters.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Welp, here's the Macquarie definition of "racism". No mention of religion though. So I better not post it.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
WELP, is dat the Oxford English Dictionary??? Surely it will agree with my EXCELLENT, FACTULLY CORRECT point. Hm....

Oh, lol, it didn't. Must be those boffins at Oxford University are wrong then.

Scissors

HSC
ahahaha jb, you still need to get the cambridge definition.

jb_nc

HSC
N/A
Scissors said:
ahahaha jb, you still need to get the cambridge definition.
just 4 u

Oh lord, surely those PC faggots at Cambridge University would play into my point??? Don't Muslims go there???

Hmm apparently not. I'm just going to have to trust "WordNet 3.0" from Princeton University to prove my inane wrong point not backed up by any other dictionary.

GOTTA HAV MY RACISM SCAPEGOAT. I'M KEYSAR TRAD.

dreamah89

HSC
jb_nc said:

Cool, so you're a mad liar!

Let me just pick and choose the one definition that happens to mention religion. Don't worry it's not an actual dictionary or anything. But it plays my point which is all that matters.
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I believe discriminating against someone based on their religion is a form of racism. Like you, I was trying to make a point and yes that includes backing it up with what i think is relevant. And NO, i'm not using the " racism scapegoat" to excuse the actions of extremist Muslims or to condone violence and terrorism.

BTW sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Also, I found an article that might enlighten you:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/09/15/1032054709197.html

Here's an extract from the article incase you don't read it (which is likely):

The Age
Beware the new racism
September 16 2002

The rise of an ugly new phobia is threatening multiculturalism, writes Robert Manne.

One of the most significant ways the world has changed since the terrible crime of September 11 has been the rise of an ugly strain of Islamophobia throughout the Western world. From this new ideological virus Australia has, unfortunately, proven far from immune.

On the far right of the political spectrum something sociologists have come to call "new racism" seems to be taking hold. Old racism argued that the intractable differences between human groups were rooted in biology and blood. This form of racism was discredited by Hitler and the Holocaust. A new racism took its place. It argued that differences between human collectivities were based on the ultimate incompatibility not of blood and biology but of culture and religion.

**Robert Manne is associate professor of politics at La Trobe University.

Last edited:

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
dreamah89 said:
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I believe discriminating against someone based on their religion is a form of racism. Like you, I was trying to make a point and yes that includes backing it up with what i think is relevant. And NO, i'm not using the " racism scapegoat" to excuse the actions of Muslims or to condone violence and terrorism.

BTW sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.

Also, I found an article that might enlighten you:
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2002/09/15/1032054709197.html

Here's an extract from the article incase you don't read it (which is likely):

The Age
Beware the new racism
September 16 2002

The rise of an ugly new phobia is threatening multiculturalism, writes Robert Manne.

One of the most significant ways the world has changed since the terrible crime of September 11 has been the rise of an ugly strain of Islamophobia throughout the Western world. From this new ideological virus Australia has, unfortunately, proven far from immune.

On the far right of the political spectrum something sociologists have come to call "new racism" seems to be taking hold. Old racism argued that the intractable differences between human groups were rooted in biology and blood. This form of racism was discredited by Hitler and the Holocaust. A new racism took its place. It argued that differences between human collectivities were based on the ultimate incompatibility not of blood and biology but of culture and religion.

**Robert Manne is associate professor of politics at La Trobe University.

please watch this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR9LVf_KMO0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1ZLXbKeL2U

e.eyvaz

HSC
everyone needs to understand that every religion has extremists who make it seem like they're all the same. I mean, every religion has them, and people generalize way too much before learning all about Islam. its the fastest growing religion in the world, doesn't that mean anything???

JaredR

Save Sderot
HSC
e.eyvaz said:
everyone needs to understand that every religion has extremists who make it seem like they're all the same. I mean, every religion has them, and people generalize way too much before learning all about Islam. its the fastest growing religion in the world, doesn't that mean anything???
Forced conversions. Enough said. - remember the kidnapping and forced videotaped conversion of two FOX reporters in Gaza in September, 2006. Neither of these examples of forced conversion was condemned by Islamic organizations, even in the West.

But in all seriousness, amount of adherents or rate at which adherents are joining does not make the religion any more right or better...

e.eyvaz

HSC
i really cant agree, today we are in a world where people have more rights than ever before. People can think for themselves, so i think growing numbers are definitely indicative of what people really want, including religion.

But i guess every man to himself. everyone's got their own views

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
JaredR said:
Forced conversions
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Retard!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
Bah, islam is fucked at the moment. All this terrorist stuff going on, now imam's abusing their positions to grant them sexy-time's with female humans. And all muslims are getting shit for this.
No rant from me this time, only dont trust outspoken imams who appear on news, make public statements, or appear in newspaper.

EDIT: actually im beginning to not trust the imams at mosques now, even though i only go like once a year for the 'celebrate the end of fasting' prayer at the end of ramadan, and the mosque that i go to is an indonesian one, and the imam is an indo, not a fat arab with a massive beard (not a suss lookin fellow). I actually feel weird when i see arabs with massive beards (dont we all?) I tend to stay away from their weirdness, its kinda a habit now, which is sorta not good.

Last edited:

Aryanbeauty

HSC
e.eyvaz said:
Fastest growing religion because you mutiplied like pigs with each family having close to 10 kids is a norm among muslim families.

Perfect Example is Keysar Trad who have 9 children. Imagine how much Australian taxpayer are paying to feed his fugly piglets. :apig:

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A
e.eyvaz said:
its the fastest growing religion in the world, doesn't that mean anything???
1. It isn't the fastest growing religion in the world.
2. No, it wouldn't mean anything even if true. What have high birth rates in crappy countries and the illegality of apostasy got to do with the legitimacy of a belief system?

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)