Imams condone rape, violence right here in Australia (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
Oh and since you were saying why don't men wear the hijab/veil?
because the verse before it says they don't need to.
Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
I'll make it pretty simple because you seem like a decent enough person.

The comments I made about Mohammed's morality are factual. Mohammed had this amazing ability to have revelations whenever they were necessary.

Whilst Aisha was given to him at 6, it is without doubt that he consummated the relationship when she was 9 [Bukhari's Hadiths].

Mohammed also had revelations regarding his son's wife, so that she was given to him.

The Koran mentions a great deal that is morally repugnant and to do with violence and oppression.

It is an exercise in intellectual dishonesty to attempt to repudiate my claims by saying they are immature and foolish when you yourself apparently choose to disregard the scriptures that are apparently immutable.

Either you argue it on the basis of scripture, or you don't. Either the scripture is holy, or it isn't.

Picking and choosing undermines the validity of Islam.
Hadiths are the word of men not God.
chapter 28, Al-Qassas, verse 85 states "Surely, the One who decreed the Qur'an upon you will summon you to a predetermined appointment. Say 'My Lord is fully aware of those who uphold the guidance, and those who have gone astray.'", but also being the astute, intelligent man endowed with foresight that he undoubtedly was, he had foreseen the problems that such writing might engender, hence the prohibition on anything from him but the Qur'an, not least because God Himself has undertaken to preserve It as stated at chapter 15, Al-Hijr, verse 9, which assures "We have revealed the Reminder and We shall preserve it." God says nothing about preserving Hadeeth.
The ban on writing Hadeeth remained in effect till the end of the first century A.H. when Umar Ibn Abdil-Azeez, the great grandson of the illustrious Umar Ibnil-Khattab, became khalifa. he lifted the ban on reducing the 'aHadeeth to writing

Also these are the reasons in Quran which tell us not to take into account, words other than its own.
(1) The Quran is a complete book, See 6:19,38,114, 115, 12:111 and 50:45.
Remember that when God says that His book is complete, it means 100% complete.
"..........We did not leave ANYTHING out of this book." 6:38
"The word of your Lord is COMPLETE, in truth and justice. Nothing shall abrogate His words. He is the Hearer, the Omniscient." 6:115
(2) The Quran is perfect; no mistakes, no falsehood, no nonsense.
"No falsehood could enter it (Quran), in the past or in the future; a revelation from a Most Wise, Praiseworthy." 41:42
".......All ruling belongs to God, and He has ruled that you shall not worship except Him. This is the PERFECT RELIGION, but most people do not know." 12:40 (see also 30:30, 30:43 and 98:5).
(3) The Quran is detailed, and when God says He detailed His book it means FULLY detailed. God does not do half jobs.
"Shall I seek other than GOD as a source of law, when He has revealed to you this book fully detailed? Those who received the scripture recognize that it has been revealed from your Lord, truthfully. You shall not harbor any doubt." 6:114 (See also, 7:52, 11:1, 41:3, 10:37 and 12:111)
(4) God does not need any addition to His book. God teaches us in the Quran that He does not run out of words and that if He so willed He could have given us hundreds, thousands or millions of books besides the Quran (see 18:109). Since the Quran is complete, perfect and fully detailed, God did not give us any more books.
(5) God calls His book, the Quran, the BEST HADITH. HE called on His true believers to accept no other hadiths as a source of this perfect religion . See 7:185, 31:6, 39:23, 45:6, and 77:50.
"Have they not looked at the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all the things God has created? Does it ever occur to them that the end of their life may be near? Which HADITH, besides this (Quran) do they believe in?" 7:185
(6) God calls on His true believers to make sure not to fall in the trap of idol-worship by following the words of the scholars instead of the words of God (see 9:31).
(7) God calls those who prohibit what He did not prohibit, aggressors, liars and idol-worshipers. Idol-worship is the only unforgivable sin, if maintained till death. See, 5:87, 9:37, 7:32, 6:119, 6:140 and 10:59.
"O you who believe, do not prohibit good things that are made lawful by God, and do not aggress; God dislikes the aggressors." 5:87
"Say, "Did you note how God sends down to you all kinds of provisions, then you render some of them unlawful, and some lawful?" Say, "Did God give you permission to do this? Or, do you fabricate lies and attribute them to God?" 10:59
(8) Muhammed is represented only by the Quran. The Prophet Muhammed was the last Prophet and a messenger of God (33:40). He was not the messenger of God because of who he (Muhammed) was, but because he was given the Quran (the message) to deliver to the world. The religion of Islam is a religion of God, not about Muhammed, who was blessed by God with the delivery of the message of the Quran. He did not have an agenda of his own. His job was to deliver to the world what God was giving him, the Quran. See 42:48, 13:40, 5:99-100
Muhammed cannot prohibit things, or make lawful things on his own. When he tried to do that God admonished him publicly, see 66:1
"O you prophet, why do you prohibit what GOD has made lawful for you, just to please your wives? GOD is Forgiver, Merciful." 66:1
66:1 reminds us that God is the only ONE to prohibit or make things lawful. NO ONE can attribute to Muhammed a prohibition that God did not give him in the Quran. Anyone who tries to do so is admitting his/her refusal of God's words and commandments in the Quran.
(9) The TRUE believers KNOW that when God says something, He means it, and when He does not, he means it as well. Everything given to us in the Quran was done deliberately and everything left out was also left out deliberately.
God does not forget. See 19:64. We are not to add to this religion what God deliberately left out and claim it to be from Him or His messenger. His messenger has only ONE message, the Quran. God already told us He does not run out of words. 18:109
(10) God does not need us to improve on His book, the Quran, but we very much need Him for every aspect of our lives. Those who think they have some improvement on the Quran are but asking for recognition of their idols as gods besides the ONE and ONLY GOD.
Fabricated hadiths tried to add to Islam (Submission) what the disbelievers thought God forgot to mention in the Quran.
(11) God calls on His TRUE believers to verify every piece of information they see, hear or read, see 17:36.
"You shall not accept any information, unless you verify it for yourself. I have given you the hearing, the eyesight, and the brain, and you are responsible for using them." 17:36

And also..
The 'sharee'ah', Islamic canon law, is drawn mainly from the 'sunna' as are the everyday religious practices and anyone not following, let alone rejecting, the 'sunna' is considered to border on apostasy 'murtad'. The punishment for apostasy, 'ridda' according to the 'sunna' is death. The Qur'an does not lay down any punishment to apostasy. Chapter 2, Al-Baqarah, verse 256 states, in part "There shall be no compulsion in religion; the right path is now distinct from the wrong path..."

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
Any woman should be allowed to wear what she wants, as should any man. Muslim women can wear the veil if they really want to, but should she have to? absolutely not!

The whole premise of this mandate is flawed. A woman should cover herself up so that men don't act like pigs and infringe on her modesty. WELL, here's a novel idea, why don't we have a rule that prevents men from behaving like pigs in the first place?

What kind of system is this that wants to put restrictions on the offended instead of the offender!

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
Oh and since you were saying why don't men wear the hijab/veil?
because the verse before it says they don't need to.
Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty: that will make for greater purity for them: And Allah is well acquainted with all that they do.
Exactly, and it doesn't explicitly say that women have to cover their hair!

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How else do you wear a veil? Seriously I refuse to speak to you kaffir whore anymore.

BabyBlueVamp

HSC
How else do you wear a veil? Seriously I refuse to speak to you kaffir whore anymore.

How dare you call me a whore. Seriously what are u.. Do u think u are better than me. huh?

This is not a foul mouthing contest
And furthermore, the fact that you have to resort to those words, mean that you are nothing better.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
How dare you call me a whore. Seriously what are u.. Do u think u are better than me. huh?

This is not a foul mouthing contest
And furthermore, the fact that you have to resort to those words, mean that you are nothing better.
I am merely staying true to the words of mohammed (pbuh). It's kaffir like you who make the rest of us look like we aren't true to ourselves and to god. I am but an advocate.

King.BBjames

Banned
HSC
FUCKING LOL at the avatar.

anyways, i can bet my life that this shit cunt imam never grew up in australia and didnt do more than 6 years of schooling.

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
dude, these islams i worked for when i first finished school were nice

they were a bit stand offish towards white teenage females, but i think that was more about them controlling their rabid peens

otherwise, nice fellows. their wives were lovely.

it'd be fairly ok in australia, it's just the muslam community insists on having radical dickwads as their community leaders and when they say shit like 'lolz raep is fine', nobody in the muslim community stands up and condemns them. they all hide instead.

Edu.kid

HSC
Thats not true muslims don't elect their leaders these people nominate themselves. Its so f'n annoying everytime some ass hole who calls himself a cleric or what not comes up with his own interpretation. If u realise no one not even the media sited a verse in the koran that actually says that. Any way no one gives a Sh**t what muslims have to say as this sells more papers when all you hear is this non-sense. The only reason it appears that their are a lot of muslims doing or saying the wrong thing is that the media finds the need to always focus and find anything someone in the community does wrong. When a priest sexually assaults a child they mention his name and make no reference to his faith or ask another intellectual whether chritianity this is a element of christianity and does it represent christianity. But if some ass hole who happens to think he is muslim says something brainless its suddenly islam and oh the humanity we have to have a current affair on it. Even so if an individual commits a crime they always have to say he came from a muslim family or he is of this descent. But everytime someone caucasian does something all you here is john smith robbed a bank or shot someone they don't say this person who came from a protestant family did it. They guy is a dick head we get it and no way do every day true muslims support such horrendous claims. Kick him out of the country see if anyone cares but don't blame this is islam. When Hitler who happened to be radical killed jews did the news say this christian leader who represents christianity said that the bible said to annihilate the jews and this is what christianity is. No because people know that this is some nut job and this is the same case with these people who say their muslim. There are a lot of dick heads out there i get that but stop blaming and saying this is Islam and target the individual not a whole community.

Last edited:

КГБ

Banned
HSC
dude, these islams i worked for when i first finished school were nice

they were a bit stand offish towards white teenage females, but i think that was more about them controlling their rabid peens

otherwise, nice fellows. their wives were lovely.

it'd be fairly ok in australia, it's just the muslam community insists on having radical dickwads as their community leaders and when they say shit like 'lolz raep is fine', nobody in the muslim community stands up and condemns them. they all hide instead.
Actually not really.
Id tell you right now the basic reason as you why muslim community ELECT these so called leaders is because the older generation Muslims (imports) dont want to change that much. The eleders elect themselves. its like a rotation policy. The younger generation dont really care or arnt allowed to have a say. they are used to this so called "culture". the power in most Islamic community is held by elders who are anti Australian values and culture.
Not only that, i can guarantee you if anyone ever condemns what this crazy fucker says, the elders will issue a fucked up fatwa saying that person X has left islam. not only that, these tight nit communities dont want their name tarnished. conclusion: know one says anything.

Last edited:

David Spade

Banned
HSC
N/A
Well one of Australia's leading Muslim clerics was on the news tonight, condemning him. They also interviewed several younger generation Muslims who condemned it.

I disagree with you, I think for the most part Muslims want to change their archaic identity, but for whatever reason (if it's true as you suggested), they don't want to do it in public. As long as more senior clerics step up... The only way they can show they are serious is to eject people like him from positions of power.

Lol'd at PM Dickhead though. He's like "omg this won't be tolerated in Australia". Yes it fucking will. We'll all sit here and whinge about it, but nothing will get done because we're too scared of treading on anybodies delicate sensibilities.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)