• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
N/A
Lynn finds it disorienting that the tightly meshed Marcus/Lynn/Justin trifecta has been blasted apart by Evan's posting-addict-tendancies. Although they (Marcus/Lynn/Justin) were also posting addicts last year, so she really only finds it reasonable that history will repeat itself with a different set of people :p

She thinks that she will soon be usurped, and Marcus' greek butt isn't looking too safe either.

illodous

Angels...
HSC
glitterfairy said:
Lynn finds it disorienting that the tightly meshed Marcus/Lynn/Justin trifecta has been blasted apart by Evan's posting-addict-tendancies. Although they (Marcus/Lynn/Justin) were also posting addicts last year, so she really only finds it reasonable that history will repeat itself with a different set of people :p

She thinks that she will soon be usurped, and Marcus' greek butt isn't looking too safe either.
Matt thinks that after '05, Evan/Matt/other '05 IPR's will we saying the same thing :p

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez attempts to sound wise, and sagely says "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." George Santayana. Then he laughs and continues his posting madness

illodous

Angels...
HSC
tez0r said:
tez attempts to sound wise, and sagely says "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it." George Santayana. Then he laughs and continues his posting madness
Matt gives tez a wolly-pop and consoles him :)
There there... there there.
*giggles*

HSC
N/A
illodous said:
Matt thinks that after '05, Evan/Matt/other '05 IPR's will we saying the same thing :p
Lynn imagines so.

Although, dealing with two IPR generations is trippy enough... what will three be like? Or four?

*flips out*

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
This isnt going to be in 3rd person:
Hey, right now im at school cos we are having today and tomorrow to do our reflection statements and one of the girls in my class was upping me about how i didnt want to write it, and she told us that you can put excerpts into our RS and said to me "No, you cant take 1500 words out of your MW and use that for your RS." the shit...
then she said "You cant just say "I used dialogue" and say, this quote explains how i used dialogue"

shes such a shit.
but it was quite amusing.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
hah...Alex laughs and pokes Matt... you twit.
anyways...
Alex wanders around for a moment... dammit, i really dont want to write this stupid RS... i hate it... its hard.. well, not hard, but annoying...

illodous

Angels...
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
hah...Alex laughs and pokes Matt... you twit.
anyways...
Alex wanders around for a moment... dammit, i really dont want to write this stupid RS... i hate it... its hard.. well, not hard, but annoying...
Hahaha! Matt wishes he could trade with Alex.. she can do his stupid The Human Story option in Biology which is currently filling him with dolour...

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
Human story? what does that entail? Alex dropped Bio before this year cos she absolutely hated it... she hates art but hates Bio more, which is saying something.

Alex wonders if Matt could help her with something. the stupid paint shop thing wont let her resize this pic... is there anyway Matt could help???

illodous

Angels...
HSC
PerfectByNature said:
Human story? what does that entail? Alex dropped Bio before this year cos she absolutely hated it... she hates art but hates Bio more, which is saying something.
Matt says that The Human Story is sort of like anthropology, but is very watery and obscure; there are many techinical names and features to remember from a broad range of species. While he admits it is easier than the other options, it is still a beech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)