• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Important - Please Read (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
tez is currently hating ancient history, and feels a morbid desire to stab his freaking eyes out

illodous

Angels...
HSC
Matt feels equal about Ancient History also.. in fact, he hates Ancient more than Bio.

Matt cares not about how ambitious Caesar was, nor how virile Ramses II was at 90, nor the dusty hole known as Deir-el-Medina.. or the silly politics of Pompey and Octavian.

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Evan is currently hating all his subjects and feels like getting a can of mace and spraying it in the Board of Studies' collective eye.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
haha, i dropped Ancient History too... i wanted to do Aboriginal Studies but then that didnt work either.
i just wanted that pic to be anywhere around 100x 100 pixels for an av.... its 103x 83 or something... stupid thing

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
illodous said:
Matt says that the pic is about right for the size of an avatar.. is he to make it bigger or smaller?
smaller... just a tiny little bit cos its 103x83 or something

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
YAY! Alex jumps up and down and then hugs Matt... yay! and then wonders why he didnt just attatch it to a post?

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
PerfectByNature said:
YAY! Alex jumps up and down and then hugs Matt... yay! and then wonders why he didnt just attatch it to a post?
Because Matt was being wonderfully altruistic for the admins sake and wanted to save them space, isn't that right Matt?;) *kicks Matt under the table*

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC
kami said:
Because Matt was being wonderfully altruistic for the admins sake and wanted to save them space, isn't that right Matt?;) *kicks Matt under the table*
Subtle, very subtle

monique66

Monique has returned, bemused by the converstion that occured after she left.
She has also resolved to change her avatar but cannot decide on what image she would like to place in that square box.

tez0r

Rawr?
HSC
Ahhhh the elusive square box says tez. Tez also wonders which modules matt is doing for ancient history. Tez is doing Rome Augustus and the julio-claudians, Ramesside society, NK egpyt Amenhotep III-Ramesses II and Ramesses II as personality =/ Tez waves hi to monique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)